Could This Occult CIA Code Relieve Grief & Depression?!

The hell? just did this and it worked… welp there is a new thing for me.

4 Likes

Sure, I only mentioned chaos magick because it is known for flexibility and for allowing room for experimentation.

You could say he was using numbers as well, since Hebrew letters have also a numerical value, although their meanings extend far beyond it. Talking about Hebrew letters, I’m thinking about a way to explain this sequence through them that might work.

You’re welcome :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Bardon actually did not use the Hebrew letters but the German ones. I’m not quite sure if I remember it correct but he said something along the lines like:" Hebrew and German are the most potent languages to practice Qabalah" but I have to reread the book to make that statement with certainty.

There is also a huge difference between Kabbalah and Qabalah :wink:

5 Likes

Really? I was wrong in my assumption then lol

2 Likes

Yes, he used the German letters. He was gonna actually use Armenian Runes instead of Quaballah but changed his mind, don’t remember why.

2 Likes

No, I dont think that it was a wrong assumptions since HEH corresponds to five and the sign Aries (Mars). ALEPH corresponds to one and air (air is the balance of the elements) but it was wrong in the context of Bardon.

3 Likes

It worked on other parts of body it is, but good lord it doesn’t work on headache’s it was less when i was reapeating the code but after stopping it, came the headache with same intensity, it worked on other parts of body like well yes magick but less on my migrane headache what i need most now.:joy:

1 Like

Very interesting. I’m going to try it.

1 Like

Woman, thats some crazy shit! and i might actually need that :thinking:
~ŧhanks a pile

1 Like

Indeed, since you mentioned he was a Qabalist, I assumed he used Hebrew letters.

Regarding this, the sequence 55515 forms a nonsensical word. But 3X5, or 15, forms either yud-heh or vav, both can symbolize the spiritual connecting with the physical (vav, more generally, and yud-heh specifically symbolizing a spiritual influence on the person). Then, if you take 1 and 5 separately, as the final result of the ritual, you get aleph-heh, or, a (positive) spiritual influence on man.

5+5+5+1+5 = 21. 21 = khaf-aleph. I think khaf-aleph can also be interpreted as meaning an individual that receives a spiritual influence which, in the case of this ritual, will transform him into a gimmel (2+1), which usually symbolizes a ‘rich’ man, but in this case, can symbolize a ‘cured’ man.

This might well be pushing it too far, but I think it fits lol

5 Likes

Maybe it’s easier for you to focus on the other parts precisely because they’re hurting less lol

Well that could be a reason.I will try when pain become’s mild

1 Like

Wow. Definitely works a bit.

1 Like

No it doesn’t great thought process!

1 Like

Thanks!

@Prober you are a genius! awesome insights!

5 Likes

This worked!!!

3 Likes

all I know is that this is common , almost. Saying words over and over to create this huge vibration is common. I know there’s a better one that could really take us far. Some code that could lay waste to any sort of other method. Something short. Wanna know what it is? Cause I feel it, and I can probably find it. Pm me if thatt seems mildly interesting

2 Likes

I don’t think people realize how advanced CIA is, they’ve known about aliens since 1920 and have been doing psychic studies since the cold war.

Never time I feel pain 55515

2 Likes

According to some people blocks in energy body can create emotional problems. So maybe it fixed the block that would have caused some emotional imbalance in the future.

3 Likes