Could I get some advice for a petition?

I am thinking about making a petition to King Paimon to have my manager at work promote me and give me a raise. When I write the petition do I need to say, “convince my manager to give me a promotion and raise” or just say either one or the other? Thanks for your input!

Your best bet is to just petition that you get a promotion and raise. Leaving it up to the spirit to decide how to manifest it can give you the results that are best for you.

From both experience and what I’ve researched here, it’s best to be clear in your intent - best not to leave room for error or a lackluster result due to not being clear or precise,

This post by @DarkestKnight does a great job of walking you through the process, and I think the format works really well for someone who’s never written one before.

Tutorial: Petition Spells

Also I tend to think of petitions more like contracts or business deals, you have to be clear in your desire but also reasonable on time and realistic in what it is you wish to manifest. IMO leaving it open to interpretation is rather risky as spirits could certainly half-ass the work and get you only the bare minimum of your request, so it’s best to plan, revise, and then act.

Hope that helps, best of luck in your work.

3 Likes

Remember to word your petition in the present tense or as if it’s already happened, the demon will know what you mean… Be concise but clear and make sure the demon has all the information it needs ( sometimes they will ask for more information pertinent to the petition/task, and you should answer honestly ( be honest and sincere in every communication with all demons ). At some point in ritual, you should visualize what you offer in return ( King Paimon likes wine/liquor and wine is my go-to when unsure ). When he has completed the task to you satisfaction, wait a day or so, connect with him again by inviting him into your head/mind so he can attach to your subconscious, and when he shows up tell him “here is the offering as promised”. While gazing at his sigil ( you may also touch, but not cover, his seal with your left hand ). Concentrate on offering every sensation of taste, texture, smell, and so on to the demon. The demon will experience the offering thru you. That’s how I do it, anyway, the occult and demonic evocation is different for everyone. After giving the offering, give the license to depart ( Oh spirit Paimon, I hereby license you to depart to your proper place, quietly and with the peace of YHVH ( Ee-Ah-Ho-Way ) between you and me, Amen. Edit: Remember that King Paimon does this thru the spoken word, so in your case, I would be constantly on my A-game at work, taking initiative, doing more than just what you have to, and so on. You will also have to talk with your boss in private. And give well worded reasons and requests as to why you deserve the raise and promotion.

1 Like