Could I be a demon?

Ive heard in one of his talks ( I think one of his psychic defense lectures on youtube ) Robert bruce talks about demonization , when a entity attaches itself to you , and people pick up on its energy. He was teaching a class and someone who was seeing him for a session sat in. All of his students picked up on this person , and all were not liking this person who had done nothing except sit. Even a advanced pupil said to him, why am I so angered at this person, I meditate all the time to control myself and stay in balance.
As it was nothing this person had done it was that others picked up on the energy of this entity.

Nope.

To be blunt, sometimes bad things happen because bad things happen. There isn’t always a reason behind it.

How so?

Lots of people have anger issues, but that doesn’t make you a demon.

First, you’re not a demon.

Second, demons aren’t really “evil”; that’s what the Bible wants you to think.

Third, you can’t become an angel or a demon in the physical sense.

I’m with @anon48079295 on this. Blaming God for not helping you isn’t going to improve your situation.

I would seek out a therapist. You just need to find one that “clicks” with you and also specializes in anger management.

3 Likes

I beg to differ, people can definetly transform into Demons or Angels, it has to do with a couple factors

1 Like

Not physically you can’t.

1 Like

I can respect avoiding the medical system. Therapists are just anxious people who distract themselves with other peoples problems.
MY closests hospital is funded by local mason so I dont trust em.
This my own opinion based on my experienced but I know magicians who chose to take medication and work with therapists.

You can always do alternative forms of therapy. Scream therapy, acupuncture, hypnotherapy.

I can understand feeling like a demon ive always bewn the odd sheep out.

I was addictes to gory games and felt pleasure hurting other kids when I was younger. My only outlets were sports and art.

Sounds like this make feel less psychotic.
Homicidal thoughts are also a symptom of depression and anxiety. Or so they say. Theres no right way to fix these things just do your best.

1 Like

Bro, how’s you insert that music thing?

I think you are the vessel for a demon

:exploding_head:

Your actions don’t determine your race nor the path of light and dark. Angels have elemental light energy and demons elemental dark energy but those aren’t paths they chose to walk let alone paths at all like the symbolic light and dark paths normally discussed.

1 Like