Could a love spell help this situation?

Well, one issue is that you’re making the classic rookie mistake of thinking that because your problem is “big” (at least, in your head), that you’ve gotta conscript half of the goetia because one entity just won’t do. Many of these goetia demons were once worshipped as gods in their own right. These aren’t weaklings that you’re dealing with.

Secondly, yea, they all work to influence people, but they do so in different ways and for different purposes. Trying to recruit Belial for your love matters is dicey. For a divorce case…sure. To get hitched…ehh…maybe not. Leraje isn’t necessarily going to remove competition. In some ways it could make it worse. Leraje destroys lives, which tends to lead to desperation. Dating that rich guy they just met can all of a sudden become a matter of life and death, versus a one off fling…making them even more aggressive. He wouldn’t necessarily kill the attraction between him and other women.

On top of all that, whose to say this consortium of demons even want to work together. It’s not always the case that two entities will work together on the same task, let alone three or four. Are your magical abilities even good enough that you’d be able to ask them and get a clear answer back? I just really don’t get the sense that you’ve given this much thought/research. If you’re serious about attracting a guy in the top one-tenth of one percent, then you’ve gotta get more serious with your study of Magick and how it works

4 Likes

I think this situation needs to be approached from multiple angles.

You sound desprate to me. Good luck though.

1 Like

Obsession is the exact opposite of love. If you truly care about anything other than dollars, if you truly wish to make a personal investment in another human being, his looks and his bank account should never be in tandem with obsession. I’m not sure that many men who are wealthy and powerful are subject to obsession spells, seeing as they have great protection from deities to secure their possessions and positions in the first place. Might be better for you to try to find a four leaved clover, girl. …

2 Likes

This youtuber is amazing with upping your dating game when dating wealthy men. She is also left hand.

Here is a couple of different workings you can try.

1 Like

Fake rejections, those are the worst.

Could Belial help with fake rejections?
I sometimes wonder myself.

I’ll start the demon workings tomorrow. I think I’ll start off with Belial, Dantalion and Eligos. I will be continuing the angel spell as well.