Could a love spell help this situation?

“I saw this post and figured I’d say something, quote “I’m just attracted to men with wealth and power” yet your claiming you’re not a “gold digger” idk I find it kind of odd since thats what it basically means, because if wealth and power is an attraction, then you’re not attracted to the man, your attracted to those two attributes, I’m saying you’re a gold digger and probably think if you use a love spell you can get money for yourself, but like the others are saying since your also in love with yourself, your basically putting a spell on yourself blocking him, but I mean common why would you be frustrated with a guy who doesn’t really like you when you barley knew him afterwards, unless you wanted something from him. idk thats my theory.” -My Wife

4 Likes

What makes you think your blocked? What kind of block?

Like there is a block stopping from him moving forward with me.

Mental, spiritual, magickal

1 Like

Just a block. A life block. Something on his end in my opinion. I think he’s delusional about what he will find. I will see if the demons do anything. I’ll probably start a ritual next Monday.

Idk why I’m so mad. I feel enraged by this. I also could use Leraje to destroy any potential romantic relationships he may have with any woman other than me. Lol

What demon even would work best to make him ask me on a second date. Would it be Dantalion or Seer?

According to the Gallery of Magick, Seer is able to:

-Influence others to make a rapid decision in your favor.

It’s really not normal for me to be this obsessive. It’s possible the Magickal Seduction love spell is starting to manifest, since it can affect the caster as well (and has greatly affected me in the past). I also notice I’m constantly thinking about him, and that’s how the spell affected me last time I did it on someone else.

Damon Brand’s quote: “In short, be careful with this magick, because when you seduce the magick can work just as effectively on you.”

1 Like

Nah I don’t think so. I think this is just a classic case of wanting what you can’t have. As an attractive woman, you probably aren’t use to having men turn you down, and a sure fire way of sparking attraction in a woman is to friendzone her, as they tend to be more attracted to guys that don’t need them.

One issue I see here though is that you’re making your love life quite difficult for yourself. I know you’ve proclaimed many times here that you aren’t a gold digger, and I do agree, but only because I think your predicament is even worse than a gold diggers. See, at least with a gold digger, they tend to not care about what the guy looks like because they understand that trying to get a rich guy is hard enough. But you want all the same things they do and then some…rich AND hot AND outgoing AND communicative. Even when the spirits do find someone who had all these qualities, it will be a struggle like you’re struggling now because the few men that do exist with all these traits have a plethora of options…and perhaps other magically inclined women gunning for them also. So you may want to think about all that in the future before asking spirits to help you find your future husband.

4 Likes

I wonder… And this is a legitimate question for everyone on here, since it seems we all agree there are some other issues holding her back -

What about a working or a spirit to help lower her standards, or be happier with someone that she wouldn’t normally consider? That’s the main goal here, right - to find someone to be happy with? The impossibly high bar you have set for men is impeding you in finding love, it might do you well to lower it… Magically or otherwise

Belial, maybe…? Or Lucifer? Someone to help change her thoughts so she’s more accepting of men that are honestly still very wealthy and attractive to just about anyone else

Edit: if it worked, and you could change your thoughts like that, you wouldn’t even know the difference. You would be deliriously happy with someone you’d never even consider now… I 'feel that @Love8888 is going to flat out reject this, she doesn’t want to settle, but that’s what the magic is for - so you don’t feel like you’re settling, it would feel like you were the luckiest girl in the world, with whoever you ended up with

Idk… Just an idea, what do you guys think?

1 Like

Well tbh, I don’t care too much about what her standards are, as I do believe everyone is entitled to them. But I think if she wants all this, she’s gonna have to bust ass, on both the magical side of things and the physical side of things. A simple one and done spell from Gallery of Magick probably won’t cut it.

1 Like

I didn’t say he needs to be “hot”, just attractive to me. Also it’s not normal that he is constantly on my mind, this to me signifies the spell is already working. I’ve been on a few first dates recently and I didn’t think about the guy constantly after the date.

I already said I plan to utilize demons. Most likely: Belial, Dantalion, Sallos, Sitri, and Seer. Possibly Leraje as well to destroy any competition.

Heh, that’s largely semantics. My point was that gold diggers don’t need to be attracted to the guy, as long as he’s rich

1 Like

He has to be attractive to me, I have my own standards for a way a guy looks.

Yeah, that’s definitely not the route I’d go, but good luck to ya

1 Like

Why? They are supposed to be good at influencing people. What route would you go then?

Instead of using them as a battering ram to try to break him down, why not ask them to help you work on yourself…? Honestly, you knew the guy for not even a full day, this isn’t worth your time and energy to pursue… Unless you’re in it for the money, of course.

If you think you accidentally charmed yourself along with him, why not seek a way to break that obsession?

1 Like

I’m already currently doing wealth magick and spells for my positive growth.

Love being ignored lol

Alright, good luck to you

1 Like