Cost of sigil magick?

Sigil magick can get you anything minor or sometime major , I want to know what is the cost of this magick because sigil magick is way to good to be free, so do we trade something with the universe to get the things or changes we want? Or is it really free if you don’t use it for everything in life?

2 Likes

There is no cost beyond the effort and energy you put into it.

8 Likes

Your subconscious doesn’t speak in words… it communicates in symbols

A sigil is a symbol created to communicate with the subconscious

The way I see them is like writing a code for a computer program… you are the program… upload it and it manifests

5 Likes

I mean. Typically costs me a sheet of notebook paper out of a notebook I’ve had for about three years and never used, some ink from a pen and about 20 minutes of time.

Granted I am assuming chaos sigils or sigils you are making for your own use, within some material, and not something you just download and use on your phone.

8 Likes

Of course I am using paper and ink and I will make on my own with witch’s circle method

1 Like

So it’s like a favour from the universe

1 Like

Hmmm I don’t really think the universe is that personal and I don’t think it bends rules for one over another to be comfy with viewing it like a favour

It just is and it has laws. Like gravity… gravity doesn’t go okay I’ll do a favour and not keep you from floating away if you wish to

However, you can use physics … build a plane, and fly for example and bypass gravity in a way

It’s not good or bad or doing any favours. It just is.

Your body… breathes, cells repair themselves, hair grows etc… without you consciously programming it to do that… it just will. Your subconscious is basically what runs the show… and it’s possible to program it

Hope that makes sense?

2 Likes

It does makes sense , it’s like by using sigils you are triggering something like law of attraction but it’s different you are telling the part of your not ascessable part of your brain to do shit that you want

2 Likes

Yeah, although personally I wouldn’t even think it different to law of attraction honestly

I know lots of people who have success alone without delving into magick as such but I feel like I “boost” things I guess energetically

LoA teachings I guess typically focus on emotion and feeling as the way you communicate, maybe it just breaks it down a step further or something as I know symbols evoke feelings and emotions in me…

2 Likes

Actually you’ve got me thinking now, as I charge and activate sigils…

2 Likes

Wow I learnt I alot since joining this forum , I was lost before I just had hopes and now I have will to manifest , magick is amazing but I one thing I have observed that magick is only trully beneficial when it’s used carefully and wisely and not fully depent on , damn 2months ago I had given up on everything just hoped for shit to happen but now it’s me creating the change

1 Like

What if we all have our own entity or something which triggers law of attraction , and what if we all are connected to some like the light of existence and we are directly asking law of attraction for change will using sigil magick which is the connected to light of existence

2 Likes

It’s a bit funny isn’t it going from powerless to oh fuck, I create all this? :joy:

But yeah, we do… and we don’t get punished or rewarded… we just get exactly what we are communicating

If you hope… you get more hoping

If you have… you get more having

And that little hack of realising it’s the other way round… feel it first, get it to get it then feel like you have it… trips everyone up :joy:

5 Likes

Costs are only the consequences of your wishes, as with any result of magic.

In my experience, sigils are excellent for changing beliefs and behaviors; but when trying to manifest things and situations I only got bizarre results.

3 Likes

It’s really is weird :joy: beacause now I know that there are gods! Before I was like " yeah they exist idaf I am gonna become a soccer player anyways " and now I am like " I will pray to Ganpati for my success and then evoke sartmulu for physical strength and then I will create SPIRITS from my own energy " I was … Changed its was so quick this realisation I went from being the bratty psychological kid who belives in karma and psychic energy only to being spiritual and thinking about actually working with spirits and even creating them all in 2 months ! Damn this magick stuff is a new world I can everything but others won’t and now I can live how I want to , I can love how I want , I can educate myself how I want to , if I hadn’t discovered this forum I would be a fucking kid who only knew one kind of magick (it was something in Hebrew and paper and blood type of shit ) but I would have killed myself and now I have higher hopes I am in a better place my whole perspective on life Changed and will continue positively

Thanks to this forum and magick :blush:

2 Likes

For example??

1 Like

It like having a chance to fix shit up and prosper in life and but it has downsides as well ,when I discovered there is after life I grew concerned and for the first time I realised life is short and there are other in magick such shamanism it’s all about discovering yourself and I love to do that but there are so mannnnyyyyy things I can do both in real life and magick and I got confused and after a long period do deep thought I decided that before I reach the age of 60 I will be Healthy and life live with no regrets at all and I will think about what will happen after death after that not now cause now I have to LIVE , ENJOY , I want to be alive not just exist , i have my whole life for philosophical shit and drama , dude I never thought about college but now I wanna go to a college I want go out with friends not just stay home and play games and shit , I feel like ,that I for the first time in my life I am seeing this much hope and energy that I didn’t before (well I am just 14 it’s not like I have an long bad past) but in the end I know that someday I will lose control and use magick negatively and it will consume me and I will fall but I will not hit the rock bottom actually I will NEVER touch fucking rock bottom again after I take off in life when this qurantine endss

2 Likes

Yeah I’ve seen bizarre results at first, where it looks like it’s done the opposite but longer term they’ve paid off

I think you just have to ignore what you perceive as reality and persist with the attitude of “it is done” even if it looks otherwise to start

3 Likes

I got the “woman of my dreams” with a sigil, but the consequence was that I realized that she was NOT the woman of my dreams. Behind her beautiful appearance, she was insane, wicked and psychopathic. Breaking up with her cost me many days of persecution and threats (including with a knife), a broken car, several body injuries and a night in the emergency room.

3 Likes

Oh yes there’s that… I frequently discover getting what I want isn’t actually what I want :joy:

Like why didn’t I bother to check the details first? Nope I didn’t want my ex back truly… I just thought I did… till I got to know them and myself better next time around

3 Likes