Cost of sigil magick?

Well you it’s good that you found out that’s she is a bitch :joy::joy::+1:t2:

3 Likes

:joy: :joy: :joy:Yes, it happened many years ago (2014) and took me away from magick for a long time. It’s always good to think hard about what we want before play magick, but it’s also almost impossible to predict these consequences until we live it.

For me, sigils have always turned my world upside down and thrown a lot of crazy people in my path. For that reason I don’t use it like used before, just to change subconscious’s beliefs and limitations.

2 Likes

Well that means you were surrounded with crazy people and the sigils showed you the consequences of what would happen if you had stayed with those people

1 Like

Yes, this is your subconscious mind. Known by many other names, such as the universal intelligence, God, the Source, the Primordial Void. It is what empowers you to speak with entities, to tap into archetypes, to access feelings and thoughts, to pour your energy into workings for manifestation.

In my experience you don’t ask the Source for anything, you tell it what you want by believing that you already have it, and then you go forward in your life knowing it is yours and rejoicing in it.

I’m glad you are still with us. :slight_smile: You do have the power to change your life, never forget it. You have your whole life ahead of you, you’re learning all of this at an early age, you can have whatever your heart desires, just stick to it.

This makes me happy :sweat_smile: my first forays into it threw me into upheaval, manifested the very thing I was trying to avoid, but ultimately resulted in where I am now. A clean break, which left me no more room to worry about the thing I feared, and let me rapidly turn my mental state from worry/anxiety to basically 24/7 peace and acceptance.

Further edit; I do not believe there is a cost to sigil magick (or any magick) beyond, as @DarkestKnight said, the effort and energy you put into the working. I don’t personally believe in karma, backlash, threefold law, or any of that. But I believe that belief in such things itself has its own power to manifest negative results or effects on the caster by feeding on the guilt, regret, or fear they feel over the casting.

4 Likes

Thanks I will keep all this in mind :blush:

3 Likes