Corwin Hargrove’s books

I tried it both way an in between, and it made no difference. The main thing that seems to matter is getting into a decently deep trance state.

I must admit, I’ve not had any issues with being ‘smelly’ and offending the entities with bo or the wrong incense… I have sometimes asked for opinion on incense to burn and felt like I got a preference.

I do find being in fasted or in a ketogenic state via diet makes me feel clearer and makes TGS easier. But I have issues with the lectins in grains that fog me up.

1 Like

The void meditation is what gets me closer. So I think I’ll just do the meditation and then follow a summary of the ritual in the grimoire (I always write my own summaries for any grimoire, it works better for me this way).

Hope this works.

Thanks, man.

1 Like

I just wanted to chime in here that Hargrove’s books are a hit for me. I highly recommend.

1 Like

I have the book practical Djinn magick by Hargrove. I gotta say it is absolutely superb. I’ve used the rituals exactly verbatim as he presents them and I’ve achieved very satisfying results. These results were powerful and real fast.

2 Likes

I love the guy’s attitude.
I can tell you if you prepare the way he suggests in Magickal Influence, his minimalist approach works because you’ve done the immersion in a potent way.

If you roll out of bed after having sex, eat 3 pieces of cold pizza and throw on some underwear with holes in it and try and perform a ritual from one of his books, you’ll get what you get…

3 Likes

I have all his books accept for his latest one. They all work. He is one of THE most practical magicians out there. I know he’s not affiliated with the gallery of magick or the power of magick though and that’s only thing that irks me. I wish I knew who he was affiliated if he is at all. I would absolutely buy from them over anyone else.

3 Likes

Yeah Hargrove rocks.

2 Likes

I’m with you on this. I’ll buy EVERYTHING Mr. Hargrove puts on the market.

And I’ll buy EVERYTHING Theodore Rose puts on the market too.

In regards simple practical magick that yield results, I can’t find anything better.

7 Likes

I have his book but haven’t used it yet. I have heard great things about it on here. What have your experiences been with it?

1 Like

Exceptional! Fast, accurate and powerful!

The system he presents is based on the Abramelin structure and, as it seems to me, the guy Rose and his Order have cracked the code hidden in the Abramelin “myth”.

7 Likes

I haven’t read the book of Abramelin the Mage. Can you elaborate pls on what myth your referring to?

It’ll be easier if you search in the forum, as there are already thousands of quotations to this matter and I’d be repetitive.

Also, I’d recommend you to download the kindle free sample so that you can read right from the source.

1 Like

I will look it up. Thanks for the info. :slight_smile:

Yeah man…Lucifer and the Hidden Demons is choice reading. Straight up serious if you ask me.
I love that he tells you straight his source text is the Abramelin instead of acting like he invented all of it. But yeah, he cracked the code…

I’m traveling right now, but I’m returning home soon and my first order of business is to begin working through Rose’s work. (I’ve almost finished reading!)

7 Likes

Hi Bizarre. Would you mind sharing whoch group is that? I would like to join. Thank you!

Sent you a PM

2 Likes

Thank you! Just replied to your PM :blush:

Welcome @diamond1961 It is a rule of this forum for all new members to properly introduce themselves, so PLEASE CLICK ON THE IMAGE BELOW and tell us about yourself and any experience you may have in magick, such as what you practice, how long you have practiced, areas of interest, etc:

intro3

Done! Sorry if I missed that.

1 Like

Name of Group please?