Core Shamanism Tutorial

Yep, all for all I know I may have one, just I’m not perceiving it through this process

1 Like

A post was split to a new topic: Shamanic journeying vision of cow upper worlds

I wanted to take a moment to express my gratitude to Mulberry. Their willingness to share these knowledge and resources about Shamanism has been truly invaluable to me. From the very first time I heard about the practice, I knew it was something that resonated with me on a deep level.

I am truly grateful for Mulberry’s generosity and willingness to share these links. It has been a transformative experience for me, and I am excited to continue learning more about Shamanism. Thank you from the bottom of my heart!

1 Like

I walked towards the world tree and immediately found a hole in the root, it was rather large and immediately visible at the front. Did not take long to find. I went in legs first and found myself going deep.

The hole was dirty and I slid until eventually I found myself falling out of a log and into a large lake. I didn’t see much and felt a sense of drowning so I called out for help and was helped out of the lake by what looked like a lotr elf. He greeted me and welcomed me to the lower world. I told him I was looking for my power animal and left me to my business.

I called out and met a small fox, I asked him to show me himself three times. I saw eyes, perked ears and a wagging tail.I asked if he had a name and I saw what looked like some kind of arcane text.

We went back to the lake and the world tree and I gave him the nickname Poranthor Dartist after a servitor from Brand’s book.

Successful Journey!

So yesterday I did the tutorial for the first trip into the lower plane and Found my power animal whose some kind of bird (I think falcon but can’t really tell since I don’t know birds well) and after completing it and going to bed I had a dream. In said dream I transformed into my power animal and flew around. So 1. thanks for the tutorial and 2. Does the have any special meaning?

Sounds like the journey was successful and you have verification via dream that you made contact. Nice! :slight_smile: