Conversation from this topic

hey do this for real and can a person summon the ritual succubus to you

does this works

QUESTION do they show up in real form first or human form

I need to know what do they look like maybe i will i feel better summoning it.

What they feel like is more important

all i am is doing is writing the letter do i need anything else i don’t have much money and want to see if this thing is true. how can i ask for lilith herself and any other succubus.

1 Like

hey can i burn my letter in the oven

can i use a oven to burn my letter

Yeah, an oven or a furnace is ok to use, as long as the letter burns and turn into ashes.

is it true that they will spoil you with gifts. I play lots of video games that will be great to any game and gaming pc i want. I have a another friend that wants to become as powerful as them and want power like them and death he said if this is real. why not ask for power to work with them and alongside to sure you join their ranks if you going to hell anyway for summon one of why not ask to become a powerful demon yourself as for one of your wish. Like i ask for lilith herself instead of her daughters or ask for mumble succubus

that’s sounds cool i thought that their is no why they will be willing to give powers such as that too humans but i can ask for a rank in their world then like my friends wants never thought those types of wish work like that.

It will be cool to through fire and to have fire powers and to walk through water and be able to fly. plus i be working with lilith i guess that will be my wish too. If she going to send you one of her daughters or more then one why not work alongside of them like a eye for a eye

i am not going to lie. I have not burn the letter yet but I started to sense something i heard a whisper in my ear around 3.45 am last night

that sounded like a women voice.
It used my anime character name that i make books with. I heard Vahn Dragon a clear as loud day. and It woke me up but nothing and i was awake but feeling sleepy out of the blue and i was not sleepy until 3.40am. but i was not fully asleep. it was like i was in another world almost.

since I was young a teen I have been making stories about the same characters with the names Vahn, Christy, urbane are the three main names I use in my stories don’t know if they mean anything. But I will write books that connect with each other. with the same names. like when I am done with a story I will make a new character with the first name vahn or middle name as Vahn.

It the same with Urbane and Christy. its like I have a deep connection with those names. like for example, Jason V Kennedy as Jason Vahn Kenndy will be like my next character. or Jack U hunter. I don’t my connections with these three names.

i just burn my letter how long until it one shows up and do you have to sleep. I had something strange happen. I open my window this morning during the day and found it was close with the blinds close too.

But i know i woke up around 6:00 am and closed my window

does it take along time for a succubus to reach you

does it take a long for a succubus to reach you

do i need a drop of my blood

i did that don’t know how long its takes i here people say it took them weeks for the succubus to come. some say days. while others says months

but some strange stuff been happening. like i open a window.
went to sleep and the window was close with blinds close also. I thought someone was playing prank on me. But none of my roommates are home i home alone for 3 months.

this is strange it happen before i burnt the of course its like its waiting for me to summon it. the first time i missed up i did say guide your daughter to the burn of the fire the first time. So i did it the 2rd time this saying the words. there are some strange stuff happening like doors being close.

at 3:00am i feel some type of energy don’t know if a dark yet. I feel excited more than anything but i’m weird like that. I never seen ghost of some short But i can feel energy when something is there because it misses with me. But i can never see it.

If it do come i will be not scared of it just happy that it exists and want to learn from it more i guess that i want out of the relationship to learn about these beings while most people will run away i will be curious to know how and where it came from and how many of there kind exists.

1 Like

I can never sleep at night i always wake up like around 3 or 4 am sometimes even 5 so i mostly stay up playing video games mostly MMO’s to keep me up but around those i can sense energy of some sort.

like i am being followed it feels like the energy is low at times but i can sense its there. But i never felt a touch maybe a itch or a tickle. but not a full on touch