(Controversial) What Are Your Thoughts On God

Rethinking things. Geometry is god. It’s no question of will, or imposing upon anything. Everything that exist has a sort of geometry. This includes sigils of all entities (including YHVH) . Geometry is the primary programming mechanism; blueprint atop which all realities are and can be built. Fractal geometry is a gateway, but so are geometries that stir unrest and discord (such as the trapezoid). The geometry of a sigil reshapes our consciousness, to give form and open the gate based on the instructions of the geometrical configuration of the sigil. The Enns, the chants, are geometry, sound a form of geometry seen by those who have synaesthesia (seeing sound, hearing tatse, etc )

Gesture is geometry. The spiritual ,spirituality is geometry as well. The achievement of internal equilibrium is a geometric balance. The dissonance is less harmonious geometry…

Put person 1 in a cubicle, and person be in a prism based off of the trapezoid…something so simple can completely lead to different experiences. I understand how the G ruleth all things…She underlies everything (its neither m or f, the gender is something i do of preference…pay it no mind)

I’m a Satanist, and I’m in no way saying I believe everything the Bible says, but it does say " let US" make man in our image" accentuating the plural. To me, the Bible is simply re- recorded history, and what is written in it was previously recorded by many civilizations around the world long before biblical times. The Sumerians for example, the Egyptians etc. The xtian god is an over glorified thought form, not real as a singular being, but made so by the beliefs of many.

1 Like

Things I have read about God is that he is the “holly of hollies” which tells me he doesn’t get close to me or anyone after the1st sinners or disobedient to him “Dynamic in energy” which to me means he’s always changing and has no face to see. The Angeles under his vehicle covering their faces with their wingspan. Alfa omega or didn’t have a beginning or well end. He refers to himself as a prospector paning for gold, searching for sheep I suppose.

One more thing I read about this topic, when King farrow asked his wise men what was causing the counter plegs they replied “its the finger of God”

Damn those thoughts are intriguing , enlightening

1 Like

You are god in the literal sense. I will use the description of Azathoth as a motiff “blind idiot god”…

So why did u remove from yourself memory of your own architecture of the universe? Why and how did u chose the binding principles that be the laws of the observed cosmos and observation itself? Why did you strip from yourself the multiplicitous awareness in favor of one body? One body with it’s flaws, which seems disposable, ages, breaks, suffers, much like the rest of the constructs you generated?

This is solipcism; a sort of taboo in an of itself surprisingly even in communities of magickians. Why do the legions of hell , the legions of the Shemhamphorash, deified entities, Gods and Goddesses come to your call? You really think your just a human like the others around u? Or are u something else? Why should beings who can alter reality from higher dimensions, from the top down or bottom up, or from outside in come to assist a mere meat puppet that will die, and return to dust?

Solipsism aside. DOG is GOD…or Sirius. Sirus A and B the binary star system…

It’s complicated…

I believe that creation has always existed and will continue to exist in one form or the other and the Closest thing to an omnipotent God which I believe in is Brahman.