(Controversial) What Are Your Thoughts On God

Facts. Thank you for saying this.

God is pure light energy , pure form manifesting instantly , all encompassing of all life and energy , god is like unconditional love and light , encompassing every spectrum of things good and bad , everything is god , sadly it’s not a man with a white beard sitting on his throne like I always thought

Ahhj how should I put this; we are All,we become the All,the All is within and around us ,we separate from All(which I don’t think you can),to unite with the All,so none can compete with the All,because the All is us.

Quote was itching in the back my head to say it ,a sigh of relief :relieved:

I don’t believe in the Judeo xtian god, Allah, or any of that, but I do believe a group of higher beings probably created the universe. It just never has made sense to me that it is random, and I couldn’t grasp the idea of a big bang either. I guess you could say I’m inclined more towards some kind of intelligent design, but as far as having experience with “it” I have not had one.

2 Likes

Same I believe that extra terrestrial beings mated a homo Sapien is the term and that is how humans were born, there is many depictions of aliens giving something down to humans in most of the civilizations , and i really think it’s a simulation running on a supercomputer or something in one of the constellations , planets can recorders of energy and stuff , they just created this dimension to move spirits from one dimension into another , just like an experiment , sims game basically

1 Like

Sims game lol.:rofl::joy:

1 Like

Intergalactic game devs

1 Like

Humanity is really vibrating a low frequency it’s kinda trash here every form of energy is controlled by draconian influence to keep humans from harnessing the light within them and their potential

1 Like

And you’re right. Watching Ancient Aliens ATM, the truth is out there.

1 Like

I’ll have to check it out , it’s cool to see there are different alien races incarnated among us and see the traits they embody like starseeds

1 Like

It is a series on the history channel

1 Like

Ancient Aliens is a great series to binge watch, it covers everything from ancient cultures and their beliefs to aliens and artificial intelligence. Very informative and interesting.

1 Like

As far as the draconian influence you refer to, it is as well as everything else, here for a purpose. There is light, there is dark. Good and evil. It really is people that make wrong choices, because we do have free will. The way I practice magick, is frowned upon by some, but if you think about it, if someone were to break into your house and harm a member of your family, and you had the means when the law failed, to get retribution, not doing so, would be stupid. For example, what is considered bad by the mouse in the woods, is considered good by the owl that catches it to feed it’s young or to survive.

1 Like

That is true but more so rather than influencing their
Choices , they are absolutely trying to control
The mental physical and spiritual well-being of people, the draconians or reptilian influence (they are intertwined I believe ) is to dominate people they are masters of war and control they supposedly have blown up many other planets and they have a belief that they are entitled as the 1% to control the 99% , but yeah the universe was created with dualism so evil and good, light and darkness, so unfortunately we just gotta combat the fuckers with knowledge lol

2 Likes

Yeah I agree with that everyone is entitled to express their morals as their intuition sees fit

1 Like

I am not sure the idea of the construct applies to our situation. There maybe a technological equivalent that has this VCR re-looping the same tape…

God be a useful idea to evoke, invoke a selection of qualities that represent a power not readily found in humans…But one does just as well invoking qualities of Superman.

My conscious desire, after scanned, refined, and made more specific, accurate is god…but so to is the unconscious we have to deliver the instruction through. Solipsism is the most sensible evolutionary path. whatever god or spirit u call u will be.

It prolly doesn’t matter whether there is an all source (which to me just be the hands of an ultra terrestrial engineer, programmers, etc…because none of what we experience is real, even though it is. Or perhaps paradox is the more appropriate head of the hierarchy.

I honestly just keep my distance from “God”, I have no interesting in communicating with him or having him in my life, so I just leave him alone.

2 Likes

In response to the OP’s question, What Are Your Thoughts On God?

Infinite Consciousness

permeating the microcosm & macrocosm

encapsulating everything within its boundless state

eternal outside time

Impalpable, Incomprehensible, Unknowable

1 Like

I’m starting to believe there wasn’t just one creator being. I’ve read where there could have been a group of deities that are our creators. But if so, where did they come from? How did they evolve? The questions are endless. In the Bible itself, it says, “Let US make man in OUR image…” Now, I was taught God was talking to the angels when he said that. Hmm. Then there are others that see it from a strictly Christian viewpoint and say that the Father, Son, Holy Spirit were talking among themselves. Now the Bible is only ONE way of seeing the Universe. Look at all the different religions. They all have another idea. Then there is science. Even science has to take things on faith to a degree. Does anyone REALLY know what happened when the Universe was created? I really don’t think so.

2 Likes

amazing!