Continued issues with contractor šŸ˜¬

-So this man will not leave
-My parents wonā€™t listen
-How am I going to do a ritual or use magick in general to solve the issue if I have no where else to go.
Idek what to do anymore this man is jeopardizing my lifestyle as a left hand path practitioner and he is pissing me off.

What do you guys recommend I do at this point.

1 Like

Did you try out any of the advice given to you on your previous post? Or try to find a decent spot in the nearby park? I think it was a park.

Can you do anything inside of your house?

3 Likes

Inside my house: big issue with family
Parks: they will call the cops
Forest: itā€™s private property technically cause itā€™s a park as well

Idk what to do anymore

Do not allow any other person to ā€œjeopardizeā€ your wlk on the LHP. He may inconvenience it, but donā€™t allow anyone to derail you.

1 Like
2 Likes

Do everything mentally/astrally. Find a way to be able to meditate successfully in the midst of the noise.

1 Like

Iā€™m tired of this man and itā€™s not even my house. Iā€™m about to kick him out myself :roll_eyes:

Did you bring up the concerns about him being up and doing random shit all night? Cuz thatā€™s weird. Sounds like heā€™s a druggie using your parents kindness.

3 Likes

So Iā€™m going out at 2 or 3 am since he shouldnā€™t be here out then regardless or not Iā€™m doing my ritual and if he doesnā€™t like it he can fuck himself honestly Iā€™m just gonna wing it tonightšŸ¤£

2 Likes

Great news guys. I donā€™t know how this happened I didnā€™t even do a voluntary ritual. Maybe I manifested it idk. But a few weeks ago I heard my mom screaming to him on the phone and he got fired. Glad thatā€™s all overā€¦

3 Likes

Excellent! I think you should take full credit :smiley:

1 Like

Idk how it happened when I didnā€™t do any rituals yet

1 Like