Contacting the dead?

So I hear by some it matters how long it’s been since someone died that determines whether you’ll reach them in contact or not. Or if you’ll just reach a thought form. If such is the case I have a question.

There are 2 people I’d like to talk to. 1 that died a year and a half ago and one I knew in high school that died almost 7 years ago.

Would I have more luck contacting one then the other or is there really no difference at all.

2 Likes

It doesn’t make a difference really, you can contact one as easy as you can contact the other.

4 Likes

According to Edgar Cayce, if the person has moved on, then what you get is a copy of them from the Akashic records. It’s able to answer for them in every way.

If I dig deeper and attempt to journey to the exact spirit however, if they have reincarnated I find them kind of asleep and hard to talk to. Sometimes they appear as if buried in a heap of junk and physical objects and can’t see anything or move. Those who are “awake” to the spiritual can interact to an extent, and the more awake they are the more the spirit can interact in the astral.

So you’re best off not trying too hard to reach the actual spirit and go with the recorded versions, they will be identical to the one you remember and have access to that life’s memories, the real spirit has moved on and may not be that person any more anyway - new experiences and such change you.

In some more shamanically-minded cultures, it’s taboo to call the spirit back before a year, as they may still be a ghost (one who had not dies the 2nd death) and this can cause the to hold on and not move on properly, which stagnates their spiritual evolution. A year and a half is probably plenty for your average person.

1 Like