Contact with King Paimon

Has anyone actually made contact with him and spoken to him, i’m new to all this. URGENT HELP NEEDED PLEASE!

3 Likes

I talk to Paimon every now and then what do you want to know?

2 Likes

thank you for your reply, basically im new to all this and im trying to contact him but i literally feel and see nothing so im not sure if im doing it right, will it be possible if you can ask him if hes aware of me trying to contact him?

1 Like

Have you tried working on your non-physical senses first? Without those senses, what you’re doing is like knocking on someone’s door while wearing headphones and a blindfold…

Use the search function of the forum and look for some meditations you can do for the development of your astral senses, especially your third eye

4 Likes

ohhhh i see, hmm i guess i’ll have to work on that but in the mean time i still need someone to ask him a few things for me and thank you for your advice

I see, and of course. I hope you find someone to do this for you. I would offer, but life is too busy right this moment

thank you :slight_smile:

I made a post on assistance with King Paimon. Help with King Paimon I was wondering if perhaps you could give me some information about evoking him

I am also trying to contact him, Help with King Paimon maybe we could help each other.

1 Like

thanks for your reply and yes ofcourse we can help each other out

im fairly new to evocation but I believe hes trying to get me to tell you guys this

Children so long as you say my name you have my attention here is my enn I will always know when it is said aloud "linan tasa jedan paimon"
Jedan=(Yay-den)

5 Likes

Thank you!

1 Like

Would you mind referring me to a website where i can find more information on Enns? I’m not quite sure what is it. Is it similar to a mantra/form of identification. Also in the Enn when it says Paimon, would it be better to say “King” first?

1 Like

theres a post on here somewhere theres not a lot known about them

3 Likes

You see at almost all times you want to call him king But when you evoke him its better to just say his name.

some times like when you vibrate his name you don’t want to Vibrate King Paimon.

that’s just my personal opinion of it he doesn’t seem to mind for me but whats common for me may be different for you.

1 Like

thanks for the reply man, i really appreciate it!

1 Like

The Demonic Kings are powerful beings.
Weaving with them is not for the faint of heart. I must say, if you have any blocks, fears, or hesitations in weaving with them, they will not come.

Re-remember
They are Kings and rightfuly will be treated so. I suggest building an Altar and providing an offering. With the intention to simply introduce yourself. No need to ask for anything. Simply summons them on the premesis to give an offering and introduce yourself. When the offering is received, you will know, for the Kings always have a way of sending a sign that they are willing to work with you. Especially in the beginning.

King Paimon in my experience is more understanding than some of the other Kings. He LOVES music. So when I work with him, draw his sigils, build Altars, make cakes for him, and burn incense in his honor, I play music. In my experience he responds to music. He will also communicate with you through music when you ask him.
Example
Hail King Paimon, Will you receive me as a Son or Daughter - please send me a sign through the sounds of music _______ (name a song or artist) I suggest Bach or Mozart. Wait for about 72 hours. Perhpas more. When YOU are truly ready. He will respond.

May these experiences within my own practice be of support to you.
Blessings
Samhain

8 Likes

Well, king Paimon want to be called king because he finds it disrespectful if you don’t call him that. And also, he will like you more the more you respect him.

Also, he is very nice to beginners. You can even summon him for some simple questions. He also has some great sense of humour. He really likes to talk with humans so it’s okay.

And you really don’t need anyone to tell you if he has heard your calling. King Paimon heard you probably for the first time or second time that you called his name with intent. Even if you can’t sense him since your astral senses aren’t that strong yet. But he is there.

He is also really nice and never asks for anything in return unless you decide to give it to him. Of course that goes for simple stuff like questions or some really simple rituals that you only need a little boost.

That’s because he sees himself as your teacher and wants to teach you many new things as he will probably have plans for you.

So, don’t worry to summon him. Actually, the best choice for your first summoning is King Paimon. He really is amazing and a spirit that I truly respect. So if you show him respect, he will respect you and help you with anything you need (except love matters, he believes that you should do other, more useful things than wasting your time with love spells) but he can give you some advice I guess if you ask for his opinion on something like that
I hope this helps.

8 Likes

Not to hijack your thread, but I’m looking into summoning King Paimon as well. I heard he can help me. My issue is I feel stuck. My mind wanders a lot, making it difficult to maintain the focus and discipline it takes to progress and succeed in life. I recently had a dream that his sigil was tattooed on my leg. I don’t know if that was his way of reaching out to me, but I decided to contact him.

3 Likes

Well, he may wants you to call him. You should do that then.

1 Like