Contact with King Paimon

Greetings.
What a powerful dream. Indeed, I would say that is a sign of connection. I am not one to tell people what is “best” for then. I would not suggest King Paimon for Clarity. Balam is very good with Cycles and Vine is helpful with breaking things down that don’t serve you. Vine would be great for breaking down old thought patterns that create confusion and then support you in building up an I confused state of mind. Balam being one who focuses on cycles, can support in creating a new cycle for you. Re-remember there are 63 other spirits you can embrace.

1 Like
  • building up an unconfussed mind
2 Likes
1 Like

Interesting, i heard lucifer is quite good at increasing astral senses, any thoughts on that?

My experiences with the Light of Lucifer have and always are amazing. Once you welcome him into your life/current he never leaves you. In my experience. He is very faithful to those who serve him and share his message.

3 Likes

As for Astral senses. Because I am an Iya and weave a lot with the Orishas and Loa. I utilize Ogun for Astral work. It is Ogun who can travel to every planet and everywhere else in between. In IFA - Oguns day is Tuesday. There is no mistake that today is Tuesday and I am reading this message. As for Astral travel with a Lucifer and the other beings within the Dragons and Solomons Current…
When I first started with Astral energies I was very young and did not focus on having a guide. I focused on visiting the Cosmic realm. Methods from the Psychic institute of Berkley. As my skills progressed I studied with the Mystery School (Astral Projectio) Course. Neither course ever taught to travel with a guide. In my experience YOU Are your own guide.
Now, in the case of utilizing Astral Projection for manifesting. This is when I would utilize a Deirty. For you are asking their assistance in attaining something. I would highly recommend Lucifer for material things etc. Remember, Lucifer is not really a “teacher” type. If you are Serious about Learning a a Skill like Astral Projection etc. Then I would recommend Lucifuge who is a Wonderful teacher and enjoys having students.
In my experiences. Lucifer loves sharing his light with you and teaching how to be a becacon for this light. Especially in entertainment, businesss, the marketplace or any profession dealing with large groups of people. As I have stated. This is my experience. Yours and those reading this response may have a complete different process. Trust yourself, never never give up, be willing to get it wrong, practice your practice. Majick is like all other practices. You get good at it, because you practice.

Blessings
And thank you for question.
Iya Samhain

4 Likes

3 Likes

May I ask what is that for? Is it how you call Lucifer? I’m just curious, hope you don’t mind

Now thats the best most accurate description I’ve seen regarding that issue and its funny :joy:

2 Likes

Lol thank you :slight_smile:

yes ok we get the idea, damn

Yes. I have been working with Lucifer for a while now and I find him to be awesome. He is a good teacher for me but what he will do is bring you to sights, videos, books or people which usually DIRECTLY answer any questions I have been thinking. All I have to do is think it and I open my computer and there is a video responding to my question right there… Or a page will open with an article or a page who teaches about the subject thoroughly. He is really really amazing and I love him to death! Even if I didn’t directly ask him, he will guide me to the answers. He is always listening and will always be with you when you have started working with him it seems like he never leaves you. He expects you to do what you need to do to learn and grow. He will not do it for you. I hear all these stories about this demon opens them to do this and that and “fixed” their astral senses and stuff. That he apparently will not do. You have to do the work which I do not mind. But he is more than happy to watch and guide and help that way.

3 Likes

[quote=“nikki, post:33, topic:13679”]
All I have to do is think it and I open my computer and there is a video responding to my question right there… Or a page will open with an article or a page who teaches about the subject thoroughly. He is really really amazing and I love him to death! Even if I didn’t directly ask him, he will guide me to the answers. He is always listening…[/quote]

Lucifer = Windows 11. :slight_smile:

1 Like

LOL! He’s a very smart “modern” demon who uses the technology that they gave us in the first place! And he is very busy so he uses his time wisely! lol! Gotta love it!

5 Likes

I agree the fist time i saw Lucifer he seemed very busy

Sigil of Balam looks good too

:snake:

Hey IAM an Indian girl n I love to worship king paimon Soo I just want to know how to worship him…plzzzz help me out