Contact with Ascended Masters

Hello there, I started three days ago to work with the Ascended Masters and especially two of them, Master of Saint Germain and Master Kut Humi. I just prayed to them and invoked them. Well in fact, I felt that my life have started become easier for me yet, I don’t have train my psychic senses of my chakras and as a result, I can’t see them and feel their energy. I can only fell what emotions causes their energy inside me. Also, I have a problem. I have started meditate and pray to the Light or the Source and I feel an intense but sufferable pain in my heart chakra. I think that it’s because it has started to rotate and moving the energy cleaning some energy blocks around it, I can’t explain it. I think that’s good.

2 Likes

It’s probably energy moving, but I do suggest making sure you are grounded when doing energy work. You don’t want to mess too much with your heart energy, and having an open connection to the ground is like a fail safe.

1 Like

How can be grounded before meditating with such energies ? Like meditating on my first three chakras ?

I also recently started to work with the ascended master Lord Maitreya, me and my life has improved ever since I started my work with him. I usually just sit down and chant in meditation with him after giving an offering.