Constant Pulsating Third Eye

Hello everyone,

I have been experiencing pulsing in my third eye every day for a little over the past month. On and off throughout the day, and much stronger when I am tired/at night. It usually starts off subtle, and builds up overtime, stronger when I am focusing on something. When I try to sleep it is strong. Also when I try to sleep, often I’ll hear a crack in my head, then ringing in my ears/head build up loud, and then I begin to see eyes/faces. I can feel myself about to slip into a lucid dream or possibly astral project?
I cannot get it to stop or slow down, it is really annoying, frustrating, and overwhelming. Even a bit scary? Sometimes I just want to sleep or go about my daily life for fuck sakes lol. Due to this, lately I have been feeling almost disconnected from reality at times, drained/low energy, and experiencing strong tension headaches. The fuckin thing is pulsing hard as I’m typing this up…

I had never focused on just opening my 3rd eye only, but instead had my chakras/senses opened up by Furcas a couple months ago (amazing experience). I believe this was the start of it all. I have been doing plenty research and came to the conclusion that either my chakras must be unbalanced, or my 3rd eye is overactive. I had also heard the possibility that something is trying to communicate with me (I have had 2 readings done by members here on the forum which actually confirm that - something to do with an earth spirit/earth element, fire in its eyes, holding a stone hammer, ready to work with me?) But don’t quite know how to go about reaching out to that unknown spirit without ‘leaving the door open’ and letting in parasites.

I have been trying to meditate to balance my chakras focusing on each one per session, tried transferring energy from the 3rd eye to the lower chakras, tried affirmations, used binaural beats specific to chakras, tried yoga poses aimed at chakras, even evoking a spirit thinking maybe I needed to release the engery. Nothing seems to help.

Your advice is greatly needed, your thoughts and opinions are truly appreciated.
Thank you.

1 Like

Have you tried grounding?

instead of focusing on your chakras, or spirits, maybe try sending the excess energy into the Earth.

2 Likes

Thanks for the reply. I have tried grounding, tried connecting to the earth/Mother Earth. I forgot to mention that in the post. It did not help.

Sounds to me like it’s Kundalini-related. It’s part of your awakening and should subside over time, but if it bothers you, you can give instructions to your higher self, to regulate it better. It should be similar to a hypnotic suggestion, such as “Higher Self, please deactivate my Kundalini”.

1 Like

Thanks for your reply. I’ll take a look into kundalini related issues.

1 Like

Dude makes so much sense now that in my scan when the torantula came out of mouth our 3rd eye flashed in the scan. Myself torantulas are friend after meeting one during a shared voyage with y succubus wifey. Anyways yea so this is a joke but an option o to a Christian church and ask them to lose third eye problem will stop lol. But I have heard that crossing legs below the ankles causes you to power down partially so should help slightly especially when trying to sleep, I’d honestly recommend doing a 3rd eye vibration chant to open it so that your still overwhelmed with new but our not getting the pain. I’d also take advantage of all the opertunities where it feels like you can just astral project or do other forms o magic just do it should’ve easier o do it now then it will be o try them when our eye isn’t so over whelmed. And a bad thought but should work say stupid things that are against the natural flow of energy and how things are supposed to be you will probably be granted less energy when I first wenvthroigh this type of thing the more profound thought I had the more energy I’d recieve so if you think simple ordinary it should help slow down your 3rd eyes pull, also do you have any crystals around? They some are known o link 3rd eye and other chakras with othevchakras being open more it would pry at eye. The eye being blocked concept states that you’d get pain as the energy is moving to that location kundalini moving up and all o that. But yea do the Vibration chant TOOOHHHHH for three days like 6 times a day then do MAAAYYYYYY on forth day it’s a spell they say that’s only done once o open 3rd eye once you do it you might get the whoomp whoomp whoomp awakening trigger and he past the pain part but yea while 3rd eye is opening for you it’s gonna be hard not to have magical thoughts try as much physical magic as you can it was easiest or me o do magic during that time period around what your going through. And lastly one thing that helped me to sleep would be to ask that all my excess energy that is unneeded for I need rest to leave me and go to someone who needs it and that it may return when I wake. When I went through it I didn’t do anything o open other chakras but was very physically fit and my heart was wide open. Do affirmations that your not beIN over whelmed you can easily handle this much energy. Or you can picture a :tornado: with the wide end on your 3rd eye and the small end on an object and charge the shit out o object will give use to your energy and should help get eye used to energy flux it it with the energy moving out of it.
Also remember to enjoy this even if it seems lame now just start taking advantage of the hightened abilities that come with it things youv never percieved of befor you can do while eye is freshly opening just remember every failure to do magic befor this is orgotten it’s new slate new power levels. Hope I didn’t type your ear off typing to help. Also when you said they opened our chakras for you was that in person or over the interwebs just curious cause I need work on mine . An idea for calastetics type of manipulation would to place finger against forhead imaging I I side forhead and focus on the pulsation enterinvino the finger aswell then connect thumb slowly to the finger and keeping the pulsation in finger locked in I while finger and thumb are connected and no longer ouxhinf forhead should be able to momentarily make the pulsations stop and it’ll open hand chakras up alot. Another idea is to open up all the other tiny chakra points all over the head so they are carrying the weight with the eye could possible make worse but if it is your have insane energy o use. Sorry to type so much I’ve been doing nothing but scans for long time lol.

1 Like

I just took DMT, to know what ego death feels like. Now I just focus on that feeling and I can get there and Astroproject

2 Likes

Sounds like a wonderful plan I want to try ivbuvhavenvi also want to do evocation a good one then take the dmt so I can interact with them fully.

Thank you for your great advice! I just recently did the LBRP and cleansed with sage. I have also tried the above post @ChrisK suggestion by asking my higher self to deactivate my kundalini. My mind/third eye had cleared/eased a bit after all that, but is quite strong/painful right now with loud buzzing in my head still. I have been looking into chakra crystals as well, to use with meditation. I’ll definitely be trying some of your suggestions, as well as continuing to affirm and ground my self daily.

And thanks again for your scan! It blew my mind. Not sure what the bald head guy or minotaur meant, but my 3rd eye is pulsating and a big spider crawled across my floor earlier…? I haven’t met any new women recently & I am not currently seeing anyone so I’m not sure what that meant, so that part is interesting.

1 Like

I had asked Furcas of the Goetia to help me with improving my Magick & psychic abilities, using the method of the book/grimoire “Goetia Pathworking”. He opened up my chakras big time dude. I shared that experience here if you are interested in reading about it Third Eye/Chakra Openening with Furcas

O nice it was a Demon that helped you do you happen to know what his likes are offering wise? Sorry for delay was buying magic cards for my last ditch effort to buy somthing formyself for late birthday since it’s a few hours past now. The page I have then talks about all the demons don’t mention there favorites so if you know any that would be cool.

Also when talking to your higherself ask them to make it a temp thing with the Kundalini don’t wanna need yourself,. I recommend the chant the most if you haven’t had the whoomp whoooomp whoooomp pulsating noice awakening yet would probably fix a nice chunk of the problem, the spider could of been sonthing attacking you so keep doing cleanses you can eat small pieces of sage over a few days to do body cleanse too should work rather nicely since it crawled out of mouth.

Same experience happened to me. It will get much stronger which is good. Just continue all kundalini/kriya related practices and it will fade away. Don’t stop doing a practice unless its done incorrectly. Your experiencing something very natural and u will start to enter the n,n Dmt realms without smoking it bc it placing so much prana within the pineal. Also, try kumkum powder to decalcify the pineal as well as “dead sea salt” baths, Emf protection, Remove Floride from water using https://purewaterfreedom.com/

1 Like

Thank you for sharing this information. This experience is very overwhelming and painful. I’m curious to know more about what you mean by naturally entering the DMT realm. I have tried DMT twice last year long before I had ever gotten into this stuff. Both times at the end of my trip, I seen an inverted pentagram float towards me and cover my body. It gave me cold chills, with a calm warming sensation. I also seen an inverted pentagram once again sober while having my senses/chakras opened up by Furcas of the Goetia 2 months ago…