Confused about intentions for ritual

So i read some angel and demon magic books and know how to do the rituals and i have a plan on how to make money but i am getting confused as i wanna make money from trading in long term but to trade stocks i need a job any job or some gig money from web development so this is like a chain so idk what should my intentions be should it be money from trading? Will that stop me from getting a job or gig work or intentions be a job and then i wont get gig work or money from trading.

I get so confused at this part and overthink it that what to say as my desire.

Brining up desire as books say angels will fulfill your desires.

my overall goal is a life where people know i am rich and i have achieved a nice mansion dream car and have time to watch sports travel world do the stuff i wanna do just wanna be free while also letting others know that i am something u should be proud of.

I have no desire of trading or job or web development
My only desire is money money money and the luxury it provides.

What should my intentions be that it represents what I actually want.
Please help!
Thanks.

(i’m not writing from experience but, still, these are a few concepts i grasped while working on my financial culture:)
Generally a principle is to have three bank accounts: opening the 2 extra ones is, respectively, to spare money and the one for investing it.
So yes, on the mundane as well as magical and/or law of attraction level, you may start by searching a job (which will last as needed, it can be only a temporary beginning).
As you earn money, put a bit into the savings; later, when affordable, put also a bit in the investments. The spared money is supposed to be leaved alone; use it only in case of extreme, urgent necessity.
Try to manage both your job and building a second mechanism of income; for example, create a product and market it.
Once you’re done perfecting such a mechanism (at least in its first version) research other good options and build a third one.

2 Likes

Make the ritual about having the things money provides. Security, comfort purchasing whatever you need, being able to enjoy life. Money is a tool to get what you want same as ritual, so aim at what you really want, which is not actually money itself but what you can do with it. Visualise yourself in that abundance and comfort.

3 Likes