Confronting a possible invasive entity

In the scheme of the worlds I was taught, the entities we hold to be “demons” are relative newcomers. They had older counterparts in the older Worlds.

It sounds to me like you are dealing with one of those.

1 Like

Welcome home, 320
It’s like E. A. Koetting says, "Conquer your fear and doubt and you will have success. "
At least I think he said something to that degree…
Also it’s Duke Sallos.

3 Likes

Seek divination. Or call a spirit to help you figure this thing out. For some reason Azazel came to mind.

You should also do a LBRP ritual. Or call on the 4 gate keepers to stand firm by your side and protect you.

That should give you some time and space to figure things out.

1 Like

So good news bad news…

Good news is, I’m alive.

Bad news is, I’m left with more questions than answers.

After summoning my guardian spirits, LBRP etc. I got in contact with the entity briefly. I felt an intense anxiety attack coming on, but at least I know now my brain isn’t making things up; I felt his energy directly behind me and one of my candles started behaving strangely with no wind or my breath or anything. I also felt something like a large hand on the back of my hand just resting there. The voice was abnormally deep and nothing like a human’s. I heard an accent too; Austrailian.

I asked him who he was and what his connection was to me, to which he responded with “You know who I am”. I asked him what he wanted with me, which he replied with “You already know the answer; it’s time for you to come home”. He also told me that “When he time comes, you will know what to do” and that “You will be right where I want you”. And then he just left.

I’m stunned. Confused. Angry. After five years of being tormented by him, this is all he has to say?!

I’m going to have another go at it. I refuse to believe that was really the whole story.

Actually, now that I’m writing my response, I wonder if this is what he wants… For me to be angry and try yanking the real answers out of him.

5 Likes

So I confronted him again, and ended up stumbling over my words when I demanded an explanation for… well everything. “Use your words.” he said condescendingly. It ended up making me angrier. But when I did find my words again (specifically along the lines of “You tormented me for five years and this is the bullshit you’re giving me?!”), he just laughed and said “You are just perfect. I can’t wait to see you in person. It will be a meeting to remember.". He added “Remember: you will know what to do when the time is right.” and “It will be sooner than you think.” When he tried to leave, I shouted “This isn’t over!” and I heard in a deadly serious voice: “This is over.” I felt at that moment that the best decision was to stand down; that this wasn’t something I should press further. He mentioned something along the lines of “The time isn’t right” before leaving. The last thing he said to me (mockingly) was “Try and be a good girl now!”.

I have never felt so irritable about something like this. I mean, yeah, it’s kind of nice knowing I’m not making this up, but I feel like I’m being trolled on a cosmic level, and I don’t know why.

soigjaekrngsoithngeartoig I’m gonna go eat something. And maybe scream at something. I’ll come back to this situation when my head’s more clear.

5 Likes

I’ve been following this to see how it played out for you. Reason this has caught my interest is because the entity you describe sounds awfully similar to a being I’ve encountered. However, I have my doubts they are the same entity. I will describe my experience if it helps out.

I’ve had experiences with demons prior to this encounter; however, after this experience, I officially delved deeper into my study and practice. To a whole new level.

It was roughly 6 or so years ago. It began with an overwhelming feeling of being watched. This being manifested behind me, I was sitting on the floor. I had never felt such a powerful presence before. This being seemed to envelope the entire room and more. His presence was heavy, thick, and massive. He was initially very cold, but as he embraced me, he became warm.

He embraced me from behind and it felt like I was in a vice. It felt like the darkness itself was wrapping around me. He spoke in a deep male voice, “Child, you are safe and protected.” I was a bit apprehensive, yet comforted at the same time. I allowed my anxiety to dissipate and I tuned-in deeper to the embrace, wrapping around me further. I felt very close to this being, familiar and unfamiliar at the same time.

This being helped me finish shattering my identity, paving the way for my true essence to rise. I was consumed and infused. Broken down; killed. I was finally able to answer the calling. All of the events of my life made sense. All of the encounters, coincidences, endless protection, and misfortunes of those around me. It all just clicked as to “why” and where I belonged.

I haven’t been able to evoke or invoke him. He’s one of those who only comes of his own accord. I am curious as to “who” he is; however, I have yet to know for sure. The only thing I do know is, he was definitely some kind of ancient demon/devil/arch-demon.

Anywho, just felt like sharing.

7 Likes

Don’t quote me on this, but this strikes me as Nyarlathotep’s style of “fucking with you.”

You know, trolling on the cosmic level is essentially what he does, BUT…
if you can work your way through the madness, and “come out the other side”, he’s not bad to have backing you.

2 Likes

He is known in my spheres as the Nameless One.

He was called Silenus by the Greeks, perhaps even named so by Dionysus himself, for he is aeons older than the lattermentioned.

1 Like

That DEFINITELY sounds like Nyarlathotep, or one of his forms.

Quit, trying to confront em with fancy words and fucking kill em.
(Update: oh shit ur messing with the big boys, brother)

1 Like

Okay, so now that I’m calm (and remembered this thread exists), I’ll start responding to posts by tonight. I’m at work right now, so I can’t do it right away.

ALL RIGHT CHILDREN

So the being has (kinda) backed off from poking around my brain. But I still feel his presence. I feel like he’s patiently waiting for an opportunity to do something, though I don’t know what specifically. I half-expected my life to be messed up in some capacity, but instead, it’s been the opposite. I’m finally moving out of my dad’s place and into my own apartment, and I’ve been given extra work at my job (which means possible promotion and more moneyyyyy~).

Of course, that could all be unrelated, but it’s something I’ve noticed…

Anyway, it’s time for me to respond to people.

Well, he was right about one thing: I did have some success. Not complete success, but some.

This… This was a fascinating read, and it definitely lines up with my experiences, at least somewhat. I wonder if it’s the same being…

Assuming it is Nyarlathotep, please tell me HP Lovecraft was exaggerating at least some of his traits. Because if I remember his works correctly, the Outer Gods are basically untouchable.

Interesting… Definitely gonna look that up. The moniker “Nameless One” feels familiar somehow.

Yeah, killing this guy is clearly not an option lol.

3 Likes

In terms of personality, it differs depending on the form, and no Lovecraft wasn’t exaggerating, but of the outer gods, Nyarlathotep can actually relate to the human experience.

1 Like

But he’s super malevolent, right?

Also, an update:

A little while ago, Archangel Raziel told me not to pursue further contact with being. I had taken his advice for the most part.

A few minutes ago, while I was getting ready for bed, one of my personal belongings was smacked off of my dresser. At first I thought it was poltergeist activity, or a ghost throwing a tantrum. I chided that if it kept up this behavior, I was going to banish it and that it could send me a message telepathically instead of knocking my stuff around (It’s my house, and I ain’t havin’ that shit).

After I cleaned up, the air around me suddenly grew hot and I thought I saw shadows flickering in my vision. At first, I thought I had overstepped my bounds with my words and tone of voice.

But it turned out not to be the case; and it wasn’t even a ghost.

However, it wasn’t the being I encountered. The energy felt a little similar, but ultimately they different people. This new being introduced itself as a messenger and servant of the one that’s been harassing me for five years. He told me that his master was already coming for me (the messenger admitted he wasn’t given specifics), and that it would be a matter of days before he “takes me home” and how excited he is to meet me.

He also said something that disturbed me: that my daydreams weren’t mere daydreams. You see, I have a very active mind, and tend to daydream a lot. Sometimes they start feeling too real. Recently, it had been of me being taken to some other dimension where I would be subjected to genetic alterations and sink-or-swim tests that would force me to adapt so I could survive them. I wasn’t alone either; others were with me too. We were collectively referred to as a “brood”; children of demonic descent gathered for experimentation and preparation for some unknown calamity. We weren’t the first brood, and we wouldn’t be the last. But we were constantly made to fight one another; we could only rely on ourselves to live. But I saw myself standing among them as the only survivor… to which I was then stripped of my memories of what happened there, as a means to see how I would adapt without said memories.

I told the messenger to tell his master that I wasn’t his puppet. He laughed and retorted with “Your spirit is what he loves most about you.”

After telling me to take care, he left.

…I think I’m going need larger protections for this one.

2 Likes

Well, you already expect malevolence, so that’s what you’re getting. Try clearing your mind of preconceived notions. You apparently amuse him, so he’s not gonna kill you.

5 Likes

Sounds like to me you’ve got a parasite there. Parasites feed off extreme emotions so by it prodding you to being angry you’re breakfast, lunch and dinner!!

2 Likes

I believe our experiences are very much connected… Or at least similar. I have never been tortured or messed with by him, and I do believe the realm that he inhabits and exists as is where I come from. Very ancient, very powerful… Very very powerful. I have gained a lot from this recently. I don’t believe I should say too much more unless it is necessary.

1 Like

That’s… three in a row now that someone has had a similar experience?

Fair point.