Completely remove targets protection

Black witch coven has good dume oil, and i think powder as well. Good luck!

2 Likes

Just a heads up. I used dume curses on two different ppl, and got results- not death, but they are both fucked, in three days for each of them. Their lives and health etc are in shambles.

3 Likes

My target lives with me in the same house. Also I don’t have privacy needed for the ritual. Is there any way this can be done without any candles and other items.

1 Like

No, you have to use a 7 day dume, and the dume oil and powder if you can get it. However I will give you a recipe for Google dust which is practically the same, and you won’t need a candle, and you’ll have to do this in secret. But I’ll tell you how.

Goofer dust, not Google lol

1 Like

First thing you must do is gather some cemetery dirt, fresh grave is best near the headstone. Carry a mason jar with lid and a spoon.
Second thing you need to gather is parts of a poisonous plant, wear gloves- let it dry, and grind it- always use gloves and a mask when handling it or working with it. You want to get the hottest peppers you can find, and chop them up seeds and all. Purchase sulfur powder from occult bookstore. A palm full of black peppercorns, and dry a chicken pork or beef bone, preferably a small one, and grind it up as small as you can. Smash with hammer if you have to. Add a piece of valerian root, and a betel nut, some tormentilla root. All of these ingredients must be mixed with the graveyard dirt. Use caution. Put the mixed ingredients in a mason jar carefully. Write persons name on bottom of the jar with lid on tightly, and mark the name out with an “X”. Let the jar sit outside in the moonlight at least for one night during waning moon. Take inside and add 9 drops of dume oil, stir well. Then charge it with your intent. It will be ready to use then.
Find a place where only your target goes not you or anyone else. Sprinkle a little on car door, a bit on his/ her favorite chair or in targets shoes or bed. Be creative, and make certain you never come in contact with the places where you’ve sprinkled it.

7 Likes

This is a great recipe - i love this variation! Ive read some that also include black anvil shavings and rattlesnake skin, but i like that this one includes a poisonous plant, and it incorporates the darker side of Valerian, with its “vandal root” aspect. Thank you for sharing Divina.

2 Likes

Not everyone has access to poisonous snake skin, so I left that out, it works just as good I think. I’m lucky in that I have a friend who has arabian sand vipers, so I get the skin when they shed.

3 Likes

Thats an awesome friend to have! And its so true!! I think the poisonous plant parts add a fair amount of toxicity - i think theres a kinship between venom and poison in magic. Ive often remarked to the spiders and welcomed them to spin webs above the poisons. I think if i were to use this formulation, I would consider juicing it up with a plant spirit suitable, maybe datura for something beastly and destructive, or belladonna for something treacherous and soul crushing. A fume to the plant to honor it before harvesting.

As for vandal root, i havent taken to the process of harvesting the valeriana to best harness its own destructive capacity in magic. I think my own gnosis would lead me to gather the roots for the vandal during the waning moon and harken to its dark side and fume it with myrrh. :woman_shrugging: Do you know if theres a specific method in hoodoo for the vandal root? or is it simply just any valerian root?

1 Like

No, valerian is valerian. I see you know your plants!:rofl: You would love my gardens. I have two, one for the useful but not baneful, and the other is for only poisonous plants. Took me years to get it the way I like it, and I think my Datura and hellebores are my favorites this year, well see what happens in spring because I have more mullein and mugwort to plant, all in all I love getting my hands dirty

2 Likes

Those are all excellent selections! I honestly have a very treacherous arrangement i tell any friend who visits me that they should ask me always and never assume with anything i grow. Ive been growing my brugmansia, belladonna, and solandra inside, so even houseplants arent safe! Lol! But even having them growing around you - sometimes i dont even need to harvest them! I love the our selections, hellebores were my first poisonous plant and have worked very well with me for sometime now.

1 Like

I have white and black hellebores, jimson weed, Datura, belladonna, oleander, you name it I probably have it

1 Like

I love oleander also!!! thatd be an excellent selection for the goofer dust!!

1 Like

I only have one that is poisonous in my home, and I’m about to order another, Mandragora. I was worried the little guy wouldn’t grow, but it’s got to about 7 inches tall, have to keep it up high

1 Like

Yesss!! another great choice! I love my mandrakes also! a witchs best friend :wink::raised_hands:

1 Like

My house is creepy enough to the straight folks, I try not to induce fear with man eating plants haha

1 Like

They are a bit tricky

1 Like

they really can be! Its been a journey for me with mine, but ive learned a great deal from them, but not just about them - you know what i mean. They are quite worth it though; I always love when they rise from dormancy, and i like that they keep me company usually in fall, winter and spring. I personally prize them too much to harvest for anything another plant can accomplish, whose parts id be willing to part with - i did offer one to aphrodite and it lays on her altar, but that was an important sacred purpose. Ty for gushing about plants with me!! lol

1 Like

It’s ok, I can relate.:slight_smile:

1 Like

Hello, just a quick update. My friend told me you can soak the vandal root in dark rum, I’m no expert at hoodoo, but she is. I had no idea there are so many things you can add to it, but she said definitely soaking the root helps