Complete new avatar power rituals

I love the boneless invocation I have memorize it, it has become part of my daily ritual prayers

1 Like

Wow, i’ve learned a lot since i put this up in 2014.

Enough that i feel the NAP is due for a overhaul rewrite.

I wonder if Geoff’s daughter would allow some of today’s occultists to recreate her dad’s book?

There are a few tweaks that would make the thing come alive even moreso than it has in the past, and i know exactly who could put the best info into the work.

I’d also like to try something different:

Replacing the hokey testimonials with REAL ones.

4 Likes

His daughter already put up a slightly revised version of her father’s book on Amazon.

1 Like

I use the Nitika sigil without the hebrew and it still works nicely :smile_cat::smile_cat::smile_cat::smile_cat:

2 Likes

Hi Wright,

Are you still active on this forum?

1 Like

I sincerely hope you wrote a grimoire and it’s on Amazon. Your knowledge and practice sound phenomenal.

1 Like

Hi,

Anyone here still active with NAP and getting results ? I know this is an old post but all the knowledgeable/ practicing magicians seem to have left this forum unfortunately

I’m working on something but i need real-world results before i publish anything. I’m not interested in theory, i want my work to be results-oriented.

6 Likes

I totally agree. We all want real world results. It’s the results that matter. The metric of success.

Thanks for replying. Much appreciated

Regards,
Zee

Speaking of the Headless/Bornless/Stele of Jehu/Liber Samekh…

I’ve rewritten that and separated it out to make it into both an evocation form and an invocation form, based on the idea behind the 1st and 2nd Enochian keys, which also call the elemental kings from the Tablet of Union.
I’m still working on that split to create an elemental invocation and evocation ritual out of Samekh. There’s not much out there on calling the 4 demonic kings, but Samekh is a perfect vehicle for doing so because it keys to all 4 elements nd htose Egyptian calls have real power for calling infernal spirits - Crowley proved that by using Samekh to conjure the spirits of ars goetia, and it still works today.

The Tablet of Union ithe Enochian keys 1 or 2 call the 4 Elemental Kings and Princes for angelic work. It also calls the 3 Enochian demonic rulers of the Black Cross when you add an L, but not many people realize this because Dee disowned what the angels explained to him about working demonic magick out of fear (Dee was a devout Catholic).

I have said this before, but i do believe calling the 3 demonic rulers with PARAOAN from the LIN aethyr allows an Enochian mage to work the demonic spirits in the system.

I 100% believe this is possible to do either with Enochian itself, or with NAP but i have yet to see anyone speak about trying it. Probably because it’s very dangerous. Enochian has a bite other systems just don’t have because it’s apocalyptic, and you can fuck yourself up really bad doing it wrong.

But i do believe it’s 100% possible to work in this way and i think there’s real power in doing so.I just haven’t found the time to sit down and work it out yet because i’m busy doing other work…So i’ll leave it at that.

2 Likes

When ever i call up Nitika I never use the god names or hebrew I just take his sigil into my space summon the demonic quarters ask them to help bring the ritual to a satisfactory conclusion and protect me in the process
Then ignite Nitaka’s sigil and ask him to help me with money Thank him sincerely
Then close the ritual thanking the quarters for their help
Nitika Never fails completely cool and always slightly more than you ask for

Welcome @OmAk It is a rule of this forum for all new members to properly introduce themselves, so PLEASE CLICK ON THE IMAHE BELOW and tell us about yourself and any experience you may have in magick, such as what you practice, how long you have practiced, areas of interest, etc:

intro3

I’m back under a new name.

Will do a rewrite of this post based on new things i’ve learned doing NAP.

2 Likes

Moderators, please close this post. I’m moving the convo over to this new post.

@fool and @emperor are my old usernames.

I’m rewriting my old info for clarity and to correct some glaring errors.