Complete new avatar power rituals

this weekend i found a small and unexplained but important bit of information in jerry peterson’s online edition of the sixth and seventh books of moses. upon carefully examining it in light of what has been written on these pages, that information explains the 3rd element of foundational mosaic magick, the element known as timing.

according to the appendix i found in the peterson online edition of the books of moses, the rituals of
: ‘man,’ or drawing the energies of draco, the serpent of the garden of eden (and especially eltanin, the head of the serpent, and rastaban, the bright eye of the serpent) down through the elemental body
: time (timing the sun and moon to gain a feel for their energies), and
: earth (ritual magick)
are the three keys to doing the grimoire’s work.

in the beginning of the greater key of solomon book i ch.i and ii as well as the sacred magick of abramelin the mage book ii ch.vi - x, you find that western magick is done according to natural cycles of the sun and moon. however, in the grimoires, these cycles are combined and not explained to the non-astronomer. i believe the solar and lunar cycles need to be separated and observed separately in order to be understood, and i also believe that observing these separate cycles over the course of one full year is an important part of the abramelin operation of attaining knowledge and conversation of the holy guardian angel.

the separation of solar and lunar cycles is done to make it easier to solar phases of the day, sun against the ecliptic zodiac constellations, and sun as it waxes and wanes through the solstices and equinoxes, forming a solar year. it also allows the observation of the lunar phases of the month culminating in the full moon sabbats, moon against the ecliptic lunar mansions, and the full moons of the esbats on the wheel of the year.

the moon waxes and wanes over the course of a month whereas the sun waxes and wanes over the course of a year, and the moon moves through a mansion at the rate of one a night whereas the sun moves through its constellations roughly one a month. separating these two and observing them individually makes it easier to observe their separate effects. they will also combine at different times, namely during the sabbats and also in eclipses.

the sun’s times are
i. time of the day (leading to the midnight witching hour)
ii. the movement of the black sun against the zodiac, and
iii. the lunisolar wheel (through quarters/equinoxes and solstices).

i. because the sun blocks out the other stars, you use the black sun to observe the occult properties of the nighttime sky rather than the actual sun itself. this in itself is a very powerful occult act that erik has mentioned as an exercise in mastering evocation. the phases of the black sun are noon (the black sun’s midnight), sunset (the black sunrise), midnight (the midnight witching hour or the black sun’s noon), sunrise (the black sunset).
ii. you watch the black sun move through the night sky against the backdrop of the twelve signs of the zodiac, reading the information on the sun as it moves through the signs to understand. you may also do solar rituals such as aleister crowley’s liber resh vel helios during this time.
iii. you observe the yearly change of seasons using the eightfold wheel of the year. the sun waxes as it moves from thew inter solstice to summer, and wanes as it moves from summer solstice to winter. the vernal and autumnal equinoxes are times of great power in waxing and waning solar magick. all four periods align with a full moon giving these times extra magickal power.

the moon’s times are
i. the lunar phases (leading to the five esbats)
ii. the moon in the lunar mansions, and
iii. the lunisolar year (through cross-quarter sabbats).

i. the moon has eight phases which can be observed in real time using a lunar phase calculator. full moons and new moons are the times of power, and these have variations:
: a dark moon is a new moon where the moon seemingly disappears for 3.5 days;
: a black moon is the second of two new moons in a one-month period, or the absence of either a full or new moon in any month;
: a blue moon is the second of two full moons in a one-month period.
ii. in the occult when you follow the movement of the moon in the sky you use the lunar mansions. you then find the meanings of the energies the moon will draw or repel at those times.
iii. you observe the change of seasons over the course of a lunar year using the sabbats from the eightfold wheel of the year, especially the crossquarter sabbats.

in the books of moses, the different rites to be done on eclipses are shown but not explained. eclipses are times of great magickal power. there are two types of eclipse, the solar eclipse and the lunar eclipse, and they both have different energies and uses.
i. solar eclipses occur when the moon moves between the sun and earth. they can only happen on the day of a new moon. these eclipses add power to new moon type rituals. to do rituals in a solar eclipse, you find the waxing/waning phase of the sun. the moon will be new. that will give you a certain type of energy to work with. from there you write your ritual.
ii. lunar eclipses occur when the earth is between the sun and moon, making it disappear in our shadow. they can only happen on the night of a full moon. lunar eclipses add power to full moon type rituals. to do rituals during a lunar eclipse, you find the waxing/waning phase of the sun. the moon will be full. that will give you a certain type of energy to work with. from there you write your ritual.
a list of upcoming solar and lunar eclipses, as well as their geographical areas and how they will look from earth, can be found here.

this is important information to know in order to make sense out of the complication of the grimoire, but it takes time to observe and learn these things and we are all impatient, so we skip the main parts of the work to do the fancy shit that impresses us, thereby missing the whole point of it all.

3 Likes

The fool is digging deeper and deeper.I noticed greater results with NAP when the moon is waxing and also that it’s better to do the chants in a clear and concecrated space.I prefer LBRP for this,and i think it’s compatible with NAP.Also for the Nitika chant,you command him with the names of the MIddle Pillar,so doing the middle pillar before the invocation, it woulld be a nice boost.

1 Like

I wasn’t sure abouth the Dee Hay Tooth gesture,so i took a quick look around the net to find something.This is the right way to do this air tracing sigil gesture.
[url=http://studioarcanis.com/viewtopic.php?f=28&t=4841&start=0]DEE HAY TOOTH gesture... - Studio Arcanis

I’m not fan of '‘repeat the same ritual several times untli you get the result’'but this time i did it and it worked.I asked from nitika a specific sum and i was repeating the chant everyday for almost 6-7 days.Then i had exactly what i asked for.I found the sum in the ground.

Maybe it’s boring to do the same thing everyday but it gave my MP a nice boost and i can hypnotize my self more easily and deeper.It wasn’t a waste of time.Not at all.

i had results from one shot invocations but they weren’t exactly what i was asking for.I’m not sure what happened this time but it definitely has something to do with the bornless invocation and the repetitive thought of the same goal for one week (the sum of money).

Are you free to share your experiences with me?

I love the boneless invocation I have memorize it, it has become part of my daily ritual prayers

1 Like

Wow, i’ve learned a lot since i put this up in 2014.

Enough that i feel the NAP is due for a overhaul rewrite.

I wonder if Geoff’s daughter would allow some of today’s occultists to recreate her dad’s book?

There are a few tweaks that would make the thing come alive even moreso than it has in the past, and i know exactly who could put the best info into the work.

I’d also like to try something different:

Replacing the hokey testimonials with REAL ones.

4 Likes

His daughter already put up a slightly revised version of her father’s book on Amazon.

1 Like

I use the Nitika sigil without the hebrew and it still works nicely :smile_cat::smile_cat::smile_cat::smile_cat:

2 Likes

Hi Wright,

Are you still active on this forum?

1 Like

I sincerely hope you wrote a grimoire and it’s on Amazon. Your knowledge and practice sound phenomenal.

1 Like

Hi,

Anyone here still active with NAP and getting results ? I know this is an old post but all the knowledgeable/ practicing magicians seem to have left this forum unfortunately

I’m working on something but i need real-world results before i publish anything. I’m not interested in theory, i want my work to be results-oriented.

6 Likes

I totally agree. We all want real world results. It’s the results that matter. The metric of success.

Thanks for replying. Much appreciated

Regards,
Zee

Speaking of the Headless/Bornless/Stele of Jehu/Liber Samekh…

I’ve rewritten that and separated it out to make it into both an evocation form and an invocation form, based on the idea behind the 1st and 2nd Enochian keys, which also call the elemental kings from the Tablet of Union.
I’m still working on that split to create an elemental invocation and evocation ritual out of Samekh. There’s not much out there on calling the 4 demonic kings, but Samekh is a perfect vehicle for doing so because it keys to all 4 elements nd htose Egyptian calls have real power for calling infernal spirits - Crowley proved that by using Samekh to conjure the spirits of ars goetia, and it still works today.

The Tablet of Union ithe Enochian keys 1 or 2 call the 4 Elemental Kings and Princes for angelic work. It also calls the 3 Enochian demonic rulers of the Black Cross when you add an L, but not many people realize this because Dee disowned what the angels explained to him about working demonic magick out of fear (Dee was a devout Catholic).

I have said this before, but i do believe calling the 3 demonic rulers with PARAOAN from the LIN aethyr allows an Enochian mage to work the demonic spirits in the system.

I 100% believe this is possible to do either with Enochian itself, or with NAP but i have yet to see anyone speak about trying it. Probably because it’s very dangerous. Enochian has a bite other systems just don’t have because it’s apocalyptic, and you can fuck yourself up really bad doing it wrong.

But i do believe it’s 100% possible to work in this way and i think there’s real power in doing so.I just haven’t found the time to sit down and work it out yet because i’m busy doing other work…So i’ll leave it at that.

2 Likes

When ever i call up Nitika I never use the god names or hebrew I just take his sigil into my space summon the demonic quarters ask them to help bring the ritual to a satisfactory conclusion and protect me in the process
Then ignite Nitaka’s sigil and ask him to help me with money Thank him sincerely
Then close the ritual thanking the quarters for their help
Nitika Never fails completely cool and always slightly more than you ask for

Welcome @OmAk It is a rule of this forum for all new members to properly introduce themselves, so PLEASE CLICK ON THE IMAHE BELOW and tell us about yourself and any experience you may have in magick, such as what you practice, how long you have practiced, areas of interest, etc:

intro3

I’m back under a new name.

Will do a rewrite of this post based on new things i’ve learned doing NAP.

2 Likes

Moderators, please close this post. I’m moving the convo over to this new post.

@fool and @emperor are my old usernames.

I’m rewriting my old info for clarity and to correct some glaring errors.