Community Introduction

Hello,

My name is Alex, I’m from the southern half of the US. Since I’m relatively new, I’ll keep any too revealing details for later.

Outside of the esoteric (or in its own right esoteric), I’m a writer by hobby. I’m currently working on a fiction novel that is based on dreams that I’ve had since a young girl (~1998 is the earliest documented lucid dream that I have). I’d be super interested to talk about it sometime, because it ties to my overall purpose I’m told.

I grew up primarily Lutheran, but my family (aside from the elders) cared very little about religion. It’s given me the ability to grow up with a knowledge of the typical, southern Christianity but the freedom to explore my own source of truth as I’ve gotten older.

My journey into actual magic started about 2-3 years ago. I’ve used invocation spells a few times, usually to summon what I’ll call my “sugar patron” (at the risk of sounding too D&D). I read a lot online to understand the art and the proper way of interacting with demons. Generally, I’ve had pleasant experiences. Prior to this, I participated in teenage ouija board fun (which is where I met my “sugar patron”) and tarot cards–pretty basic stuff.

I don’t have a specific type of magic that I’m into, mostly cause I’m still SUPER new to this despite my time doing it. I can only mention that I have great skill with communication with entities on the other side of the veil and precognition. Throughout my life I’ve been able to predict major events that have happened to me or people close to me, but let’s be honest–I have no control over it and it’s sporadic (as I’m sure it is with most people). The only proven method I’ve been able to determine is that if I write something, it comes true. As you would imagine, it doesn’t happen EXACTLY as it’s written, and sometimes this “magic” is downright clever in how it delivers. (I muse about it because it’s fascinating to me and INCREDIBLY annoying at the same time. haha)

My immediate goals:

• Improve my relationship with my “sugar patron”
  • Improve my precognition
  • Understand my past life

Struggles

• My emotional involvement/relationship with my “sugar patron”
  • Breaking the mold and allowing myself to fully trust that I’m not a crazy person and what I experience is real (all in the mind, right?)
  • My past life’s timeline comes through in lucid dreams, so sometimes I miss important details. Additionally, they don’t come in order and that’s super annoying. There’s like 5000+ entries in the timeline and it’s taking FOREVER to understand it.

TL:DR
“Alex has a ‘sugar patron’ that she is in a turbulent, but mostly fulfilling relationship with. Precognition, communication with entities, tarot, and writing is her strong suit. She spends a lot of time reading and writing. Works too much. Also she’s in her mid-20’s and feeling old AF.”

6 Likes

Welcome to the forum Alex, great to have you here. I’m sure you’ll find a great deal of information here. If you have any questions, just ask the friendly members here and make use of the search function… :bouquet:

1 Like

I really enjoyed reading that. Thanks for elaborating on your life a little bit. You seem to have great gifts and I would love for you to learn how to use them properly and achieve your goals! Good luck and enjoy your time here, this place is loaded with info of all kinds and you are bound to find your way. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thanks <3

1 Like

Thank you! Idk about “great” but it’s honest work. haha <3

1 Like

Welcome @SagaMysterium, nice to read your introduction

1 Like

Welcome @SagaMysterium to the fourm.

1 Like