Communication spell?

Hi! I would like your help concerning a communication spell, let me explain it to you :

Its between me and two guys. They just suddenly stopped talking to me. No reason or explanation. They are completely ignoring my messages. So I just want them to talk to me again and even blow up my phone…

So… Yeah, I would like some help please, a ritual, something ? ^^

1 Like

You could summon Amon. Works everytime for me.
Petition to mercury
Saint expedite prayer

3 Likes

Thanks for your answer~
Could you develop please?

1 Like

Do you ever call them, or is it always them contacting you?
If I’m talking to a lass and I find I’m always the one contacting her, I’ll usually try to move the relationship on and, if that doesn’t work straight away, I’ll move onto someone else. Could be this is what happened to you.

1 Like

We usually talk like normal peoples, but they just stopped talking and ignoring me, as I wrote…

1 Like

So you weren’t being chatted up at all? Seems rather odd. Then I’d go for a bit of visualisation and channel your will to them. Here’s an exercise that will help develop that ability:

Lilith works well with women, could be worth talking to her as well. Might be worth divining into reasons why they may have started to ignore you.

1 Like

Call Agares with either Botis, Amon, Gusion, or Raum. Agares brings back runaways; the others reconcile friendships.

3 Likes

Ask Amon to get them to contact you.
Make a petition to the planetary god of mercury. Just search ”petition spell” and it should probably pop up how to do one.

5 Likes

Thanks for your answers, I tried some of that, I’ll keep you updated on my situation. Thanks again for helping ~

3 Likes

Update