Commonplace Magickal Drugs

Commonplace Magickal Drugs
Random Notes

I use drugs Magickally and to survive. When I got into Chaos Magic I started experimenting with drugs as sacraments. I consciously got into nicotine and caffeine. I use what Crowley wrote about in Chapter 177 of Liber Aleph vel CXI, as well as alcohol (fewer than seven top-shelf, sipping drinks weekly, mostly a lot fewer). I used LSD once and saw the colours of the sound of breaking glass in the dead of night.

When engaged in negative Magick I simply donā€™t use nicotine for ninety minutes/two hours or so. By that time Iā€™m fucking ready to kill! If I use high dosages of caffeine as well, about fifteen minutes beforehand, Iā€™m shaking and on fire! I favour strong, cold-brewed coffee with just milk and ice and/or easily available caffeine tablets.
ā€œYou talkinā€™ to me? You talkinā€™ to me? You talkinā€™ to me? Then who the hell else are you talkingā€¦you talking to me? Well Iā€™m the only one here. Who the fuck do you think youā€™re talking to?ā€

For Martian workings ā€“ and negative Magick often is ā€“ use tobacco moisten with dark spirit on charcoal. The best tobacco to burn for negative ritual workings can be harvested from cigarette butts.

Iā€™ve smoked pure Nicotiana rustic and used strong nasal snuff to liberate my thoughts and experience time differently ā€“ both via deep (bodily) relaxation. Nicotine is the drug of choice of traditional (South American) Shamans and I know why. Works as a stimulant and depressant.

After a ceremonial working I can be pretty hyped up. I shake my hands like Iā€™m getting water off of them, I slap myself across the face and laugh - at first youā€™ll have to force yourself to laugh. At first! I wash my face (sometimes myself) and indulge in nicotine until I reach the relaxed stage of rapture. Then I like to prepare a meal and understand that E.A. Koetting likes to and recommends preparing a sandwich after a ritual working. It gets your mind off of things.

Iā€™ve never got much from Mugwort, but I knew people who have. Itā€™s called ā€˜smoking a taspā€™. Sugar has long been known to Magicians as a drug. I have experience with sugar as a powerful, yet subtle drug. I also strongly recommend Damiana (liquid elixir is best) for lust Magick. Take more then recommended for faster results. Doesnā€™t work instantly, but will work. After about a week I was struggling to hide my inopportune erections ā€“ and that was in the street. Damiana also works as an attractant.

Al.

16 Likes

Addendum

Nothing and I mean nothing can clear a chest like the herb Coltsfoot. I smoke it when needed for near instant clearing but you can drink it as a tea. Even if you donā€™t smoke, it isnā€™t a difficult herb to smoke and definitely isnā€™t addictive. Smells like bud, so you may need to be careful. Make sure you have tissues handy.

Al.

7 Likes

Awesome info Uncle Alā€¦ Especially coltsfoot ā€¦ Could use that ATM.

2 Likes

Wilsonā€™s Prime Minister snuff is whatā€™s known as a medicated snuff. Itā€™s like a spearmint/peppermint blast of cold air up your nose. Snuff, particularly if youā€™re not a snuff taker, acts as an irritant causing the production of fresh mucous helping you to really clear your stuffed up nose. Best right after a hot shower when your nose is clearer. Breath three quarters in then use the last bit of breath to suck the snuff into your nose. About two match heads worth each nostril. Leave it there as long as you can. Blow your nose and repeat the process. Great for hay fever as well as colds and ā€˜flu. An inexpensive 5gram tin should last you the rest of your life.

I rarely get colds or ā€˜flu, but when I do I rely on smoking Coltsfoot to clear my chest, medicated snuff to clear my nose and a brandy toddy or two for extra relief, particularly of the throat. Toddy: a shot of brandy diluted by strong tea sweetened with honey, (some cinnamon) and a thin slice of lemon. If you canā€™t get brandy, dark rum is a popular substitute, but brandy has a more distinguished pedigree and time honoured tradition, together with an old world charm based upon practical considerations. Brandy definitely raises body temperature so sip a hot toddy before you go to bed with a clear chest and nose. I do.

Al.

2 Likes

Although itā€™s not a drug, chlorine dioxide is the best cure Iā€™ll ever find in this life. Cures cancer, AIDS, STD, pneumonia, influenza, colds, infections and more. Search: The Genesis II Church. Thereā€™s before and after photographs:

Iā€™ve used it. Iā€™ve shown others how to successfully cure their cancers. Iā€™ve converted a western medical doctor who canā€™t advise his patients for fear of losing his ability to practice medicine. As a Magician this knowledge sets me way ahead of the pack and opens doors.

Thereā€™s also the Wikipedia site: ā€œChlorine dioxide is fraudulently marketed as a magic cure for a range of diseases from brain cancer to AIDS. Chlorine dioxide is relabelled to a variety of brand names including but not limited to MMS, Miracle Mineral Solution and CD protocol. There is no scientific basis for chlorine dioxideā€™s medical properties and FDA has warned against its usage.ā€
Chlorine dioxide - Wikipedia

It really is a matter for you. Most reject chlorine dioxide as dangerous and useless, so donā€™t feel bad if you do. Most never research, purchase or use it. Obviously that doesnā€™t concern me. Why would it? I merely make mention again, in passing.

Al.

6 Likes

With good reasons

4 Likes

Well chlorine dioxide would be pause-breathing/huffing bleach, right?

So what would you say in response to this:

I mean, Iā€™m all for cancer cures, and Iā€™ll buy that the mainstream medicine establishment tries to shut down things they canā€™t market and sell under big pharma, but sodium chlorite just does not sound particularly healthy. How, specifically, does it help cure cancer apart from the placebo effect?

4 Likes

Not sure thereā€™s been too many placebo effect cancer cures. There are testimonials and directions for use on-line. H2O is a toxic chemical. Each year people die from water toxicity. Sure, if you drink it against all directions in concentrated form chlorine dioxide could do significant damage, thatā€™s why itā€™s diluted.

Probably works by capturing negative ions in infectious cells, thereby killing the cell. Not sure if anyone knows exactly how. Iā€™ve used it for about a decade and Iā€™ve used it effectively on others.

Think about the interests behind Wikipedia and the fact that chlorine dioxide is so inexpensive no one is making much money out of it - so why promote it? Most people will reject it out of hand. Thatā€™s just how it is. Anyway itā€™s Wikipedia or me. Very much a matter for you and those you know and love.

Al.

5 Likes

OK. Cool.

Al.

Interesting.

Itā€™s ironic, though, that given your tendency on this forum to proclaim your profound distaste for most of humanity,

I honestly canā€™t tell if youā€™re advocating we drink bleach because it is, in fact, a hidden cancer cure, or because it would help kill off the rest of mankind stupid enough to try this. :thinking:

5 Likes

Toxic H20 ā€¦ One of the reasons I wanted to leave Michigan was the ā€œLead Cityā€ Flint fiasco.

One of those fun things! :rofl:

Seriously people donā€™t take medical advice on this forum as definitive or authoritative, use what you read as fertile seeds for your own research.

I eat, and feed my pets and husband, apricot kernels every day and we all know theyā€™re chock full of deadly cyanide, people have to do their own research on ALL these things, especially in a world where schools push aspartame-laced healthy sports diet drinks as healthier for kids than sat-fat loaded whole milk. :roll_eyes:

8 Likes

Sublimis,

My distaste for humanity means that I let vast numbers die. In face to face meetings I choose those I help and it isnā€™t many.

As for drinking bleach, I never mentioned bleach. What Iā€™m posting about is the medical applications of diluted chlorine dioxide gas in water. I post on this forum because as lhp practitioners I was hoping (perhaps against both hope and experience) that some of you would be open minded enough to actually research (thereā€™s a lot on line), purchase and use chlorine dioxide. Once you know what it does it allows you to cure others, or not. It stops me worrying about cancer (all of them), pneumonia, influenza, colds, sexually transmitted diseases (AIDS included), skin scarring and more.

Iā€™ve used chlorine dioxide (off and on when needed) for more than a decade. Iā€™ve also shown a select few how to successfully cure their cancers and other ailments. In fact, for skin cancers the solution can be applied topically, no need to drink. Thatā€™s how a friend of a friend cured his dog of a leg cancer - by constant spraying of the solution on his dogā€™s back leg. Veterinarian said there was nothing could be done and to bring the dog back when it needed to be put down. Cancer died and dog survived, but where the cancer had been no hair grew back so the dog had a bald patch.

As for Lady Evaā€™s advice concerning apricot kernels that advice is spot on correct. I do it myself, but chlorine dioxide cures a lot more than just cancer.

Finally, ā€œthe rest of mankind [is] stupid enoughā€ to rely on chemotherapy with a just under 96% failure rate and subject themselves to radiation. And thatā€™s while theyā€™re already sick! If you feel that Wikipedia is a more reliable source of information than I and the many advocates on line or you feel that Iā€™m deluded and/or motivated by idiosyncratic, nefarious or dangerously stupid ideas then thatā€™s of course, very much a matter for you (and yours).

Hoping you remain in good health, I remain

Al.

7 Likes

Meanwhile, back on the OP, kratom is a good thing to throw in the mix

3 Likes

Just received my shipment of Damiana (Alcohol extract and pill form) and another product containing lots of others Herbs (here included Damiana also).

1 Like

Be careful. This stuff definitely works.

Al.

1 Like

wait, are you implying you are trying to poison them? Lol jk

Iā€™ve read all the controversy about Alā€™s statement on Chlorine Dioxide and it is a commonly accepted water purifier in America. Just thought I would throw that statement out there for everyone.

3 Likes

Thank you.
The proof of the pudding is in the eating. From memory, there are Genesis II Church Youtube materials (and ā€˜churchā€™ is used in its original sense). I and those I converted have and continue to have phenomenal results. Recently I came down with some horrid systemic thing and I was starting to develop a boil in my groin area, between the legs. I drank a dose of chlorine dioxide and withing two hours was feeling a lot better. All up I took twenty drops from early afternoon to bedtime. The small but growing boil disappeared and I felt healthy.

I will never find any better health product in my life. Cancer, AIDS, sexually transmitted diseases, infections, skin moles as well as colds and 'flu donā€™t concern me anymore. I hope more lhp practitioners pick up on this.

Al.

4 Likes

Thank you again.
One very significant advantage and power it gives is the ability both to cure or not. This is one way I use it.

Apricot kernels are great for fighting cancer, but chlorine dioxide covers a wider panorama of malady than just cancer. Thatā€™s the reason I posted, not because Iā€™m some malicious son of a bitch with a perverted agenda - although thatā€™s true - but not on these boards and amongst lhp practitioners. What would be the point?

Al.

2 Likes