Coming out .Wish me luck guys ^_^

My name is Giovanni . I am 24 years old . . I have been and continue to meditate especially with e.a new video about emotions and failure .
My parents invaded my privacy .
I did not hold back anything . Respectfully as possible
My parents are Jahovas witnesses .
I’m not giving up on my family. I really want to lead them to ascent . I believe I can be that great of a leader. Of course with the greatest teachers and mentors guiding me … if anybody out there has advice with type of situation or similar.
I appreciate any and all advice .

3 Likes

I wouldn’t worry about leading others to ascent; you should focus on yourself. Others have choice and if they aren’t ready for their own then its kind of a bit of a mudslide mountain with lots of torrential rain. They’ll pull you down to the mucky bottom and you’ll drown. Do you live with your parents (considering the economy that’s not uncommon for even older children up into their 50s even)? You will need a place of your own if you’re looking for even a smidgeon of privacy and sanctuary as you’ll always have to look over your shoulder. I still am with my insane parents because my prospect for getting out fail each time and it gets worse and worse. Fortunately I’m house sitting for my bro atm across the country but eventually I’ll have to go back since changing state residency is so fucking horrible. God I hate it and don’t really care to do it yet again.

4 Likes

I completely understand your point. But
I am a completely lucky person to be born with a family that is really strong and family oriented. My parents have alot of achievements succes and the challenges they’ve been thru . Is astonishing. Beyond average for sure .
My special circumstances I own the house and the land 3.9 acres beautiful . . I do not let that get to my head because my parents live with me
. Therefore Its not my complete achievement but my family …
My family is definitely worth it .
Whatever happens i will prevail .

2 Likes

Good luck with this just be confident in your choice no matter what happens

1 Like

My situation is the complete opposite. I had an extensive post but its so negative that its best not to poison others with the details. Best of luck. I’m sure you won’t have much of a problem.

2 Likes

I was raised as J.W. just give up on the idea of changing them. Just do you boo. Let other people do themselves.

anigif_sub-buzz-2281-1570268618-1%20(1)

11 Likes

You want to convert them?

Big huge mistake

6 Likes

Convert hmm that’s one way to say it.
I believe the more Luciferen light I immerse myself the more it will affect every one around me
and of course all the teachings . I can give .
I’m not forcing anything but questioning there beliefs . And let them think about it

Shoot if your right ./ nahh I cant think that way .
If magick has no limits but our imagination does.
I see success is possible. So is failure.
I feel the only mistake is not even trying.
Love . I will figure out a way .
Were family.
I will succeed. The benefits of my empire will blossom 10×fold . .
Should I fail my family. My empire will
NOT

It can be a tough challenge. Good luck. I hope it works out for you because often the hardest ones to convert are the extremely religious. Let us know how it goes.

1 Like

So you want them to believe what you believe rather than just them accept what you believe? just curious but good luck.

2 Likes

You can’t lead others to ascension, especially if they aren’t willing.

They need to ascend on their own.

3 Likes

It’ll be difficult, though I don’t believe you can force people to even believe in ascension, personally I don’t lol.

2 Likes

Suit yourself.

1 Like

For me it’s more important that they come up with there own conclusions .
What fact what’s opinion .
There must be a way were they can experience there own truth

1 Like

Agree it’s a lonely path .
Yet I’m not alone

Lol you right
They tried to force me to J.W witnesss .
When I was young

1 Like

Lol yeah same with my family as Christian Baptists but I renounced it when I was 10 lol.

1 Like

If it makes you feel any better my family was baseline spiritual/agnostic.
Until I went to the hospital and they threw away all my sigils.
All of them swore they didnt believe in demons.

When my mom kicked me out she cleansed the house though.

Also ive been gifted 4 bibles this year

Just do your thing and let them react.

1 Like