Coincidences happening

So I got a few things happening to me like watching a series and the character said something and immediately after that my grandpa said the same words. And also while playing a game on my ps5 the character also said something and immediately my mom also said the same exact thing, and many more coincidences I don’t want to share but they are happening. What is the meaning of this?

Like attracts like and all humans are a bit telepathic.

They could be picking it up from you, it could be that the energy around you is calm and synchronous so patterns are easy to translate, but you have resonance happening for some reason on that ballpark.

And what about other types of coincidences? Like for example I was thinking about certain things like a movie and all of a sudden I see a trailer of that movie on my YouTube page. And I was thinking about an actor and suddenly it appeared on my YouTube about the same actor. And many more like these coincidences happen I don’t want to post more about them out of worry

Hi DraculAlucard,

It’s called Synchronicity, everything has a meaning.

LIKE ATTRACTS LIKE. Also called synchronicity. You thought about it, your abilities to manifest brought it to you.

Keep doing that, honor it, let your subconscious know this is appreciated, and you will start to do that for things that matter and you’ll be a very happy camper.