[CLOSED NOW] [5 FREE RITUALS] Get over your lust for results

That’s it. As it sounds. Follow a few simple guidelines, and this ritual should end your lust for results.

I’m only taking the first three people that post here, and only if they are genuinely trying to get over the lust for results and failing. So, for the big boys that are already over it, yeah, this one isn’t for you, guys.

What I am going to need:

• Some sort of focal point to link to you. Weird usernames like 2cj138 won’t cut it.
  • That you follow the damn guidelines.
  • Your feedback. No so long and thank you for all the magick, you report what happened. Period.

The precedents for this ritual:

I’ve tried it in myself with good results over the last four months or so. Recently I had to make a minor fix, but it worked, as far as I can tell.

I know it may sound weird to say “Hey, I can do magick to get rid of your lust for results”, but hear me out. Desire is not the main reason for this issue. Failure to communicate is. What this ritual does is to establish a new dialectic between you and your own emotions. Getting rid of the lust for results is a side effect, but one intended and wanted.

The most likely outcome is that you won’t be thinking all that much about the magick you just performed, AS LONG AS you are not desperate. If you’re trying to get money to pay the bills, otherwise you’ll end up homeless, or if you’re trying to cure a terminal disease, well, then I don’t think ANYTHING in the world will change that.

But for other things, which happen to be 90% of the magick you’ll ever perform, this should work.

As always, magick does not work 100% of the time. There are many reasons for that and you already know them all, so I can’t give any warranties.

The rituals will be performed in different, but consecutive, days.

Also, if you’re new around here, I strongly suggest you to read this thread before you sign up:

And, finally, why I am doing this:

Because I love you and want only the best for you, even if I don’t know you, spread the light, spread the light [inset a million emojis here]

BECAUSE I’M INTO EXPERIMENTAL MAGICK!

But I was my first guinea pig, so you already know it worked with no ill effects before, so then there is that.

Normally, I would ask some regulars in private to test it… but all the regulars, or most of them, have already got over their lust for results, so I don’t have many options here.

9 Likes

M in

1 Like

Next time I go to cast something big for myself I’ll come to you as well for this!! I’m book marking this!!

Much love to you my friend!! Thank you for this post

2 Likes

Next time may not be available, friend. I’m only taking it right now, but my PMs are always open if you need anything.

2 Likes

I hope if this experiment goes well, that you will write a tutorial, (if you’re not planning on mmmm… keeping it for yourself) so that I can link it all da fck over the forum lol. :joy:

5 Likes

I don’t think I will, since this is designed to be done FOR OTHERS, not to oneself.

As I see it, if you’re still struggling with lust for results it creates a conundrum, where the lust for results itself will prevent it from working.

3 Likes

Hmm. Well perhaps I’ll coerce you to share it in pms, cuz the hang ups and lust for results people have, are the biggest challenge I face when doing works for others lmao.

2 Likes

I’ll explain you my ideas and then we will check up how this thread goes.

1 Like

I’ve toying with the idea of creating a servitor for this purpose, but I haven’t worked out the mechanics in my head yet lmao.

1 Like

Much appreciated!! As are mine

Since they’re only open now however, I guess it wouldn’t harm to ask is this a generalized release of lust or is it release of lust per current spell??

1 Like

I think I can do both, but what I’m offering here is general. It should work for at least six months… but if you perform magick regularly during those six months, it will, most likely, be permanent.

3 Likes

I’m in

2 Likes

I’d like to take a spot, please :slight_smile:

1 Like

Looks like I just missed out on it, because I was just about to say I’m in

1 Like

You sure? :wink:

2 Likes

If you wouldn’t mind adding me as well I’d greatly appreciate it :slight_smile::slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you so much!! :slight_smile::slight_smile:

3 Likes

You cant imagine what this topic mean to me

Please tell me you can accept me too :sob::sob:

3 Likes

I expanded it to five spots and the five spots have been already filled.

DAY ONE : @mxa
DAY TWO : @Sandra1
DAY THREE : @Eibwen_glab
DAY FOUR: @Hippyhair
DAY FIVE : @Dimitra

That’s it.

9 Likes

Soo, i gotta give my feedback to this ritual saying that i did feel something even during the process.
it was like my mind stopped thinking, everything got blank lol and it felt like there was a restart done in my mind.
The next day i have totally have left away from my thoughts the spell i had done on someone and this was the main potential of your working, which means it was rather successful :slightly_smiling_face:
I feel like more relieved, kinda calm with my thoughts and im actually waiting to see if this feeling is going to continue helding in my mind.
Thank you so much for this :sparkles::sparkles:

5 Likes