[CLOSED NOW] [5 FREE RITUALS] Get over your lust for results

Something similar has happened to me, the night after @ReyCuervo told me that he had done the ritual I dreamed that my head literally exploded. After that I have been very calm, and that is too much since I have generalized anxiety disorder, with all that anxiety implies in everyday life.

5 Likes

@ReyCuervo Veo en partes lo que tu ves
Quieras o no estas adentro
Veo en partes no se si ves
Entre lo dicho y lo hecho

1 Like

I see that I’m not the only one who likes Catupecu Machu! Jajajajaj

It’s a misunderstood band, where are you from?

Whatever the person feels is really subjective. This is one of several possible outcomes, as it is clear… but I didn’t even imagined this could happen.

More or less the desired outcome. As time passes, the general concept of magick should be just a normal thing in the person’s day. That’s how the lust of results disappears.

Interesting. There is quite a lot here to study, then. I wasn’t expecting this.

I’m the resident Argentinian.

3 Likes

@ReyCuervo Argentines are always everywhere, it was taking a long time to find a compatriot here lol

1 Like

@ReyCuervo was kind enough to perform this ritual for me, so I am checking in with my findings.

I’ve cast several rituals aimed at different aspects of one situation over the past two months or so. Have had both good and bad days, but generally was unable to stop thinking about the situation or wondering when the results would show up. As of today, and for the past two days or so, I feel detached. Its factuality feels so beyond question as to be not worth thinking about, and it holds about as much emotional weight to me as “the sky is blue” or “water is wet”. I’ve found I no longer care when (or really even if) the result appears, which two months ago I would have said is impossible.

Last night I cast another ritual (for something unrelated), and the same detachment stands; if I think of it, it’s simply an idle thought. It is already done.

Generally I’ve also been feeling a return to embodying the I AM state. Like I had almost forgotten that I am (of) God, and God does not question her own creation, or fret over the sprouting of every last seed, just trusts that the tree will grow. I don’t know how else to explain it :woman_shrugging: I have been working on myself, alchemically speaking, as well, so I am certain this has helped.

Thanks Rey :bouquet:

5 Likes

EXACTLY!

So, for anyone else reading, I asked Veil if she would be willing to participate in this to test another idea I had about the project.

I’ll explain in detail once everyone has reported in, but at the moment it looks like success.

5 Likes

Damnit che, I missed this. At least I learned that I have two neighbours from Argentina.

2 Likes

Checking in as promised @ReyCuervo, my results were much the same.
The day after the ritual was cast was one of the most difficult and emotional days I can remember having in a while.
I think I can safely say this was the result of the ritual, it was tough because I was separating from the feelings that I’ve held so close for such a long time.
The day after that, I would describe my emotional state to being more numb than before, like getting a tooth drilled while under the effects of anesthetic.
The following days and every day since have been a lot better, I can agree with what @veil said about how there’s no question that the work I’ve done will be powerful and effective,almost like it’s crazy to think that it won’t work.
The intense desire is just gone from my mind as of right now, I’ve barely thought of the work I’ve done because there’s no reason to obsess over it anymore.
Thank you for this @ReyCuervo, I have a feeling it’s going to be incredibly helpful for me going forward :relaxed:

3 Likes

Sorry! This is a surprise to me.

Looks like it worked, then!

I’ll work more into how to make it painless. But I believe you have some love for the attachment itself, mate.

2 Likes

If it was a surprise to hear that, at least you know I’m being completely honest about my experience lol
In any event, I’ve been feeling a lot better since, so thank you for that :relaxed:

2 Likes

Hey @ReyCuervo

So here’s some feedback from the ritual u did.

For the first two days I felt like it was coming . A sense of detachment . I could feel it afar. I did a healing ritual for my father on the third day . Since I was not expecting a certain outcome from the ritual .I guess the detachment from my ritual was there for me . But all in all the energy from your ritual didn’t get to me.

It’s been some time that I feel like there’s smthn that has been blocking me and my magick and othe rgood stuff to come. May be whatever is blockijg is the reason too.

1 Like

I don’t understand. You didn’t expect any outcome, that’s a reasonable way of stop lusting for results.

Then why didn’t the energy come? You don’t need to feel the energy, just get the results. If you haven’t been lusting for results, then it worked.

You may have some sort of block, yes. All in all, most people do have them and we all have to get rid of them in time.

By the way, @Hippyhair, how did it go for you?

2 Likes

Well yea . It was a healing ritual . He’s not sick or anything . Just wanted him to feel healed . Not in any particular way .

But I can say the energy from the ritual didn’t get to me based on smthn I have been desperate for . It felt like it went way (not completely ) for two days and it came back . … so must’ve been the blockage . Do t know how to remove it . Tried pretty much everything

2 Likes

So, in other words, it worked for 2 days, you took some distance, but then you went back to lust for results and are lusting for results right now? Is this correct?

Did you notice the same feeling with the last work you did before my ritual?

1 Like

No. But because that was a completely different subject matter all together .

Yea for the first 2 days it felt like it was coming . And it was working but not to a the full extent. But that’s how magick works it works everyday . But 2 days was tops .

1 Like

Okay, but looking back now, to all the magick you did before, do you think you are lusting for results? Or you don’t care? Or are you thinking very little about it?

1 Like

In retrospect some works manifest even if m lusting for results. But when they come I manage to sabotage it . Because I was lusting and hopes were high . Some don’t work even if m not lusting for it .
Some came back to me to be more attached to the target therefore the list for results too .

So all in all its a mixed bag of results .

Regardless . The energy unsent was felt but not to tr fullest extent .

1 Like

Sorry, but there is something else going on there, @mxa. I don’t think I can go deeper. I don’t even know what to look for in your case.

In any event, it is clear that there is something else fucking with your thought process.

2 Likes