[CLOSED] [FREE] Get over your lust for results

I want to hear some good news, so let’s do this again.

That’s it. As it sounds. Follow a few simple guidelines, and this ritual should end your lust for results.

I’m only taking the first two people that post here, and only if they are genuinely trying to get over the lust for results and failing. So, for the big boys that are already over it, yeah, this one isn’t for you, guys.

What I am going to need:

• Some sort of focal point to link to you. Weird usernames like 2cj138 won’t cut it.
  • That you follow the damn guidelines.
  • Your feedback. No so long and thank you for all the magick , you report what happened. Period.

Here you have some testimonials:

I know it may sound weird to say “Hey, I can do magick to get rid of your lust for results”, but hear me out. Desire is not the main reason for this issue. Failure to communicate is. What this ritual does is to establish a new dialectic between you and your own emotions. Getting rid of the lust for results is a side effect, but one intended and wanted.

The most likely outcome is that you won’t be thinking all that much about the magick you just performed, AS LONG AS you are not desperate. If you’re trying to get money to pay the bills, otherwise you’ll end up homeless, or if you’re trying to cure a terminal disease, well, then I don’t think ANYTHING in the world will change that.

But for other things, which happen to be 90% of the magick you’ll ever perform, this should work.

As always, magick does not work 100% of the time. There are many reasons for that and you already know them all, so I can’t give any guarantees.

The rituals will be performed in different, but consecutive, days.

Also, if you’re new around here, I strongly suggest you to read this thread before you sign up:

PS: I’m taking two and only two requests, no exceptions.

6 Likes

That’s awesome, i’m not working on anything at the moment, but i envy the two test subj… volunteers that need help

Nah, I’m way out of the testing phase right now. At this point, I don’t consider this experimental anymore. Was, but not anymore.

2 Likes

Wow, I live seeing this. I am beyond proud of you and how far you have come with all of this! Good luck with this I am sure the two that step up will have great things.

1 Like

Thanks a bunch, sweetie

1 Like

You are so welcome!!

1 Like

Well, I would like to volunteer. I can be pretty detached from my workings and don’t generally experience lust for results, except when I’m working on a particular relationship issue. Daily I’m stacking up 10+ tarot readings on this particular issue - I’m like a gambler addicted to seeing the right symbols line up in a slot machine. I’ve called on Mercurial spirits, to rid my lust for results, but so far I’m still the same.

I think my username is a good link, as I’ve used this name for years since I was little.

I promise to follow the guidelines and report my results fully and with detail :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’ll request one please. I have had so much trouble getting over my lust for results that I’ll be really grateful if you could banish it. I can PM you my DOB

1 Like

He is the best at this !!

1 Like

Okay, both spots filled.

Day 1 - @Vena
Day 2 - @subterranean

I’ll update you as I go.

1 Like

Several hours after Rey PM’d me, my lust for results came back worse than it had been the past week. I ended up doing a bunch of divination again but everything came back so negative and contrary to what I pulled in the past, that I just gave up and went to bed. Today I woke up and have felt fine most of the day. When I try to think about it my brain goes “This is super boring, can we please think about something else” which is incredible. I mean there’s a serious lack of interest there. I will wait and see if it comes back, I’ll let you know if there’s anything else that changes in the next few weeks or whatever. Thanks for your generosity!

By the way, I’m guessing you’re pretty much done with the ritual. You also mentioned in that last thread that you were working on something people can do for themselves. Are you still doing that?

3 Likes

Yes, not caring is a good way, along with certainty of triumph, of getting over the lust for results. Is part of what is expected. Now, the lust for results going through the roof is something new. I guess I don’t know everything about this tech yet. Interesting.

Should I take this as “totally worked”?

It has been completed for a while, yes.

1 Like

Yeah, I’d say it worked, at least it seems to have. I don’t know what’ll happen in the near future, but I think it worked.

Are you going to ever release that? It’d be really useful for people especially the ones that come in here to ask about getting their ex back

1 Like

Yeah, I disagree with that a little bit.

But yes, I’ll release it at some point. I’ve some stuff ready to release, and some more that needs testing.

1 Like

Cool, can’t wait to see what you’ll put out in the future.

What part do you disagree with? The useful part or the “get my ex back” people?

1 Like

The get my ex back people. Sorry, mate, I’ve been around this forum for years now. We have seen that quite a lot. A LOT.

2 Likes

I was going to wait a few days to discern the results and check for placebo, but now I feel like I have no need for that.

I didn’t feel anything that much right after the rite, only saw an energy bolt going towards me when tuning to the energies around me.

Well, I can safely say that I’ve lost interest in my results and my lust is basically non-existent now. I did a tarot reading once, but even then it felt like I am just doing it out of my hardcore habit and was just grudging through the reading - that is a massive improvement from the 10+ readings a day. My need to constantly check and think about my results is gone, and my mind is peaceful. Whenever I think about the results, I just feel “meh” and suddenly lose interest in them. I still do the energy work for my results, and during my workings I’m less emotional/passionate and after the working I’m able to return to my indifferent emotional state in a second. I can’t comment on my feeling of certainty about my results, as I lose any interest in the results as soon as I start thinking about them hahaha. It’s just like “yeah okay it is done, the energy is sent” and when just writing this impression of my feelings I got really bored and aversion to thinking about my feelings and the results.

I think it was super effective, and I hope this effect stays for some time, at least until it becomes a habit for me, because I still haven’t understood how to converse with my emotions/alchemise them like this - it was like a forced change from the external, and not like I internally understood “hey, I shouldn’t lust after the results because xyz”. Maybe that’ll come. I’m still super super thankful and hope that you put out good stuff in the future such as this one :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Thank you for the feedback, @Vena

I think we can consider this a success.

1 Like

I may have a small update, because I think this change was caused by your ritual…

I didn’t experience any lust for results for the past 2 days or so, until today. It was mild, and I was not even lusting, just suddenly started thinking about it (a lot).

So I just went on with my day, weirded out, until when suddenly I had a massive mindset shift - I finally on a deep level understood living in the end thing. Understood how to actually feel that my results have come to pass. I entered a strong flow state.

Went on with my day, and in a few hours time so many manifestations and results have been just falling into my lap. So I think it was caused by you, as my mindset changed around my results. So thank you again!

3 Likes

You’re welcome again!

I wanted good news, so this quite cool to me.

3 Likes