(CLOSED) I have completely redone my playing cards. All new meanings and all new readings

I have been up 24 hours doing new meaning with my playing cards. So much history inside of this little 52 card deck.

But you guys don’t want that lol you want free readings!

All new deck so ask away. I’ll do 5.

2 Likes

May I?

If so, a general reading is wonderful.

2 Likes

So I can see you’re currently with a very determined and focused person or spirit. This person or spirit currently wants you to give up something you want for something you need. Doing so will make you much more attractive to be around.

side notes: currently you have found a way to balance your spiritual life with your life. But you seem to be weak to losing your temper or getting jealous. You also are dealing with lingering hate.

2 Likes

May I have one please. Love reading. Thanks.

2 Likes

Question?

2 Likes

May I get a reading please, and would like to hear about your reworking

1 Like

Just a general love reading. But if a question is needed, I will like to know if things are going to work out. Thank you.

2 Likes

Hi I would like one as well tks

1. What hit the wall and made everything around me collapse?

tks

2 Likes

VERY FUCKIN NICE!!

You hit the nail right off the bat. It’s interesting you mentioned sacrifice. I went through an initiation with Odhinn and Freyja. He is known for asking those things. BUT. In the initiation ritual I also had a piece of paper where I wrote down all things I wanted to remove or sacrifice, namely things of myself, such as fear, burdens, etc.

When you say more attractive, do you mean I’ll attract more of what I want? Or that I will attract a lover?

YES!!

you’re right. I like you as a reader.

2 Likes

Am I too late? :neutral_face:

1 Like

I mean attention to what you want. Including love if that’s what you desire

2 Likes

Thank you for that. You did an excellent job!

2 Likes

Nope

Q?

2 Likes

Has king Belial picked a spirit companion for me, and what is the delivery timeframe?

1 Like

The time frame is something im working on rn. So I’ll just do the companion. I’ll get back to you when I can

1 Like

Just what is the situation between my love-intended-target ( spellwork ) and me ? :yum:

2 Likes

One more!!

1 Like

Sure, your reads are really accurate, thanks

So what I got was listening to the advice that was already given to you. There is a good chance you will run into a very important person that will most likely be the one. I see the best way of getting g the mates attention is to be selfless and always give and never expect back. Try not to get stuck in the cycle of not learning from your mistakes.

You gave away more than what you had, your structure and base just collapsed after that. The way to get out of this situation is to finish what you started. After that just leave it alone. Once that is done you need to set out a path of small goals and achievements, focus on your mind, body, and spirit balance. After this, your desires will be gifted.

1 Like