(CLOSED) I have completely redone my playing cards. All new meanings and all new readings

Belail has not picked one yet, sorry.

Would you like to know why?

1 Like

Sure pm me

Would love one if you have spots free :slight_smile:

1 Like

Well, I can see that it’s working because the cards suggest that you take your shot now. As corny as it sounds be yourself. The cards say that your chance of succeeding is very high. But once you get the intended person, end the spell. Idk why but the cards suggest that you should close down the spell and forget about it after you get what you wanted.

1 Like

What’s the Q?

My q is, I’ve been working in small steps towards a large goal, so what is the likely outcome of my work if I stay on this path? And if there is any guidance or advice from the spirit realms to speed things up or tweak things in my favour, I would love to hear it. :stuck_out_tongue:

Thanks mate, always appreciate your reads

1 Like

Wow, ok. I will take that advice once all of the work has finished then :slight_smile:

Thanks, you rock as usual! :smile:

1 Like

Already I can see you will achieve this and move on to the next step. It also looks like your future is secure. Just enjoy the little things from here.

To speed up the process all you have to do is commit and perfect.

This reading doesn’t have any kind of bad things in your way. Overall a great reading to get. It just looks like you’re already moving at a great pace.

1 Like

You are Awesome @TheUmbra,

Thank you for your reading, and I will contact Belial right away !

Give it up for TheUmbra !!!

1 Like

Close the thing please, and your welcome!

1 Like

Thread closed

1 Like

Ahh I could kiss you :joy: thanks mate.

Commit and perfect

This speaks to me more than you know.

Much respect for your reads. Thanks again

2 Likes

I did a reading for myself and this is what I got.

The perfection of power, the knower of knowledge, and a wise man. Endless enjoyment and the gift of awareness.

The last thing I pulled was a metamorphosis. Nice

4 Likes

Very accurate! All resonated! Second reading here that gave me chills. Thank you kindly. :revolving_hearts:

2 Likes

Yeah I would pretty much some up how I feel.
Note to self “Next Time MOVE out of the way!”

I would if I could remember or workout the when and which one it was that I started as I have some mental health issues. So sometimes I am really clear and energetic so I do stuff to try and improve my issues, mentally, socially. Then a few days later or the next day shit inside crash’s and I have no energy lose track of time and events just POOF!! Gone, then I will read something or think of something else and remember again for a short while. So if you have time could I please get

any other thoughts that you had at the time to help narrowed down a little if I can. Also you can PM if you wish if you feel it is private or whatever

Thank you for the great reading

1 Like

:joy::joy::joy: good to see u back

1 Like

Sure pm me. But I won’t get back to you for a while, I will get back to you though.

1 Like