(Closed) Breaking in the a new Tattoo deck with one card pulls

I believe this is true for everyone. I never read for myself. My cards want to please me too much.

But this looks like a pretty typical answer for Magick and spell work. It will have but don’t lust and know the side effects.

Being logical. Maybe it’s time to leap into the unknown and impossible to explain.

Pull one for me please! Public is fine :blush:

1 Like

This card means mystery and magick along with astral plane experiences. You will experience strange occurrences and processes but be aware of negative attitude obsessions soul spirits misleading loyalty and fatality.

I am afraid of the unknown, Logical thinking is an important and necessary thing.

1 Like

Hmm I’ll need to meditate on this, all that sounds like a warning to me.

1 Like

And this is why you have trouble with Magick. Because this is nothing but the unknown. I have been doing some form of Magick or divination since I was a child, I have always been physic or had some forum of visions etc. I also ran from who I was for a good 10 years as well. So I totally get the unknown being scary.

2 Likes

I think so you are going to have to get into warrior mode. At least that’s what I get from it, but it also seems like you will come out on top.

1 Like

I like the sound of this…

Thank you :blush:

1 Like

You are so welcome.

1 Like

Make sense, took me time to decipher the message but it’s clear.
Thanks @Angelb1083

1 Like

It seems like a spiritual awakening, that you may have to defend.

1 Like

Yeah, was the most horrific, awful and “facing reality" awakening that I ever had so far, I’m still recovering.

2 Likes

Can I have one? Public is fine

1 Like

hi angel . can u pull one for me please:D thanks

1 Like

Thank you!

1 Like

can i get one ?

1 Like

This card means Primary Energy, vitality and creativity it also means new enterprise and the first fruits from that labor. But there’s also a warning with this card it could mean a dramatic impact or an unwanted release of energy. So this card is reminding you to balance out anything new that you’re starting and always keep yourself grounded.

1 Like

This card means affliction in sadness along with grief pain and grievances. do you know how to face a choice either you let things drag you down or you pick yourself up and move on. When your chips are down it’s only a matter time and choice before turning the page to the next chapter.

1 Like

Is this closed?
If not, I would be happy to get a card. I like the deck! :slight_smile:

1 Like