(Closed) Breaking in the a new Tattoo deck with one card pulls

If this is for me, this is very accurate. I have been experiencing some mystery and strangeness in my workings lately, as well as trying to rise above negativity and obsession. Thanks so much Angelb!

1 Like

Yes it was you are so welcome!

1 Like

This card means the power of the mind and your third eye. It also means you have integrity you’re busy and your mind is very active, but it also worries. This card comes with a warning to be suspicious and mindful of any fear, despair or shame you may feel. There may even be some anxiety over your loved ones this card is also reminding you to go into meditation And your sanctuary. To focus on your rituals and then you can over come the negatives of this card.

1 Like

Ooooh beautiful deck! I might have to go buy one later :joy:

1 Like

As I was shuffling this deck this card feel out of it. So it has an urgent message for you.

This card means peace and rest. A holiday or celebration you’ve done a good job and have a happy home life. Any work she have done will have a joyful outcome or they are still waiting for a conclusion. There will be Harmonie beauty and love in your life it’s not now but soon.This card means peace and rest.

1 Like

Thanks I got it from books a million.

1 Like

@Angelb1083 Ooooh I need to go shopping tonight. Do you feel like pulling a card for me please? What do I need to look out for concerning my current goal? Thank you.

1 Like

Thank you! :hibiscus:
But did your reading get confused somehow? :smile:
Who is „she“ and „they“? :smile: It appears twice.

1 Like

This card means you have Fortitude and resilience the strength of mind. You have courage and confidence that you aren’t aware of. you also have your integrity. You are going to have a moral victory but discard come to the morning be aware abuse of power disgrace and impotence.

1 Like

Voice to chat. It could have picked up “voices” too.

1 Like

You rock! Thank you so very much! :sunglasses:
If ya ever want a reading dm me. I hope you have a good night.

1 Like

@Lunia I fixed the double post but I am going to leave the she and they. Maybe it’s who you are working with. Any female energy or group of spirits?

1 Like

Very interesting!
I think I might know what it means! Thank you!! :slight_smile:

1 Like

thank you and oh my fucking god, this resonates so much that i wish you could elaborate even more. I actually just wrote a long article in my journal about things going on to me. One last thing, if its too much to elaborate or draw a clarification then its okay. Thank you.

*Be blessed.

1 Like

Yes I can In the morning. I started to get a headache so I have to stop for now.

1 Like

Thank you @Angelb1083

I really don’t know what to make of the situation .

1 Like

I would like one thanks

1 Like

Could I have one please :slight_smile:

1 Like

Would like one :slight_smile: :butterfly::hugs:

1 Like

Hey guys this is still open. I have to work now so I will be doing more readings tonight once I am settle in for the night.

3 Likes