(Closed) Breaking in the a new Tattoo deck with one card pulls

This car means balance and integrity. But it also comes with a warning watch out for rights being abused and favoritism. The 2nd part the warning is what is standing out to me for you. But know that honor and fairness will win in the end even if it doesn’t seem like it will now.

1 Like

I was think about that story about the fire when I saw this :joy:.

1 Like

Me too!! :hushed: Public sounds good!

1 Like

I’ll take one if you dont mind thank you and public is ok

2 Likes

This card means have some anxiety around money you will see the fruits of you labor. There is a potent for promotion at work or a improved social status.

1 Like

Public results.

Would you kindly consider me?

I have some interesting stuff in the works.

1 Like

Tattoo is actually pretty easy once you get to know it. I have been doing it since I was a kid. I started with reading playing cards and just taught myself different spreads and such. It’s super important to bond with cards. It’s a partnership. Sometimes it just doesn’t work between the reader and a deck. That is completely ok.

So this card means you may have a visitor (or email/ message) that will come with a Invitation invitation of financial opportunity. This is always cause a passion with you, but this card has a warning to watch out for fraud and do you research before jumping in.

2 Likes

Interesting thank you very much
I appreciate the time and effort :pray:
When I will start learning to do it hope I can give you a read hehe
Thank you

1 Like

This card means ritual and symbolism. Also you will have some kind of social approval, but there is also a warning for you watch out for and be prepared for Religious Tyranny.

1 Like

This card means a pregnant defender experts soldier in marksmen. Courageous hero. Tinsnips things in the bud but there is a warning beware of being reckless and making impulsive errors and also watch out for indiscretion.

1 Like

This card means a spy or in the server vigilant and examination. Outspoken but sometimes at a cost, but skillfully handling controversy. Looks like whatever you are coming up against you will be coming out on top.

Start slow if you can go to a shop I would do that and spend some time with their deck handling just like you would crystals and then get the one that calls out to you.

That’s so cool thank you

1 Like

Ok so this was a little different. As I was shuffling thing card feel out. This usually means in my experience that the card has an important message. That can’t wait for it to be drawn.

This card means a good financial trend. You’ll be on the up and up taking part in some caring acts possibly through generosity or charity you will also be a benefactor for something. But make sure you are Vigilant and you’re always paying attention watch out for desire that could cause Illusion. You may encounter envy and jealousy. For this may cause you to have to pay some kind of toll.

You are so very welcome!

Maybe it’s time to take a retreat from that way of thinking?

1 Like

:open_mouth:

I’m confused, I need to process all this lol
Thank you!

1 Like

About what I thought.

Honestly, I’m pretty good with doing other people’s readings, but I find it best to allow others to do mine.

Keep on rockin, good luck breaking in the new deck.

1 Like

Maybe it means the defense of unborn child, a woman or even a new idea?

1 Like

What way are you talking about?

1 Like