{closed} 10 free Mermaid and Dolphin Tarot (readings no DMs)

This deck has been screaming at me to use it so I want to share it again with the forum.

Rules:

1. No DMs please I won’t see them and might close the readings off without seeing you.

2. Only 10 people since I am doing bigger readings.

3. Have a question in mind for this one because I am trying out the spreads special to this deck

I work and home school my kiddo so I will be doing this as quickly as I can but it could take a little to get through the whole list.

I might open it back up after I do the first 10 if I get into a grove with the deck.

6 Likes

Thanks, can I get an advice for my next workings? Will they mess with my health mentally and physically or will I manage to thrive? Thanks again.

1 Like

I’m down. I’m at a crossroads where it comes to my career and my love life intersect in ways that I think I’m too close to the subject.

1 Like

That looks like an awesome deck. I love mermaids.

I’d like to ask what advice the deck has for me to achieve inner peace.

Thank you. :cherry_blossom:

Thank you my question what to look forward next month?

@Angelb1083 ok but Mermaids!!! :heart_eyes::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::heart_eyes:

Have to jump in on this bc duh Mermaid guidance

But now to think of a question :thinking::joy: brb

** okie doke. Got a lil fun one to see what course of planning I make

How do things w C.B + I look over the next
few months

I would appreciate one if/when you’re able to.

What should I focus on to bring down MX?

Thank you for your time.

Hey I would love this- where is KV at w/ regards to me?
Thank you!

I have a question, what do I need to do to attract the right girl for me. Thank you

Overcoming trauma

Things to focus on that will be speediest and most helpful

Thank you!

1 Like

I would like some advice on what direction to take in relating to my family. There’s some blocks from past events so I tend to keep them at bay. Im at a point of re-evaluation currently so I’m examining this topic.

And that’s number 10 I will be working on these over next next week since they are normal spreads they take more time and energy.

closed for now

4 Likes

Hey guys I just wanted to update you all live got in the way. So I will be posting the readings starting tomorrow. I am on vacation then for two weeks so I will be able to focus on them all.

6 Likes

For you I did spread number 4 the Turing of the tide. This is a yes or no spread but the cards alone have messages. I did yes or no because you want to know if it would do anything.

Your answer is yes it will affect you but in positive ways.

Now to dig in and see what each card means.

Card 1 The great sea serpent

“ enthusiasm helps you chief the impossible”

Key word: healthiness

The great sea serpent, representing wisdom of the deep and superior spiritual riches, predicts that, like it, you have a gift of foresight. Representing a hidden treasure it’s intimates that you discover the truth of a situation but intuition. A revelation will restore your faith and dismiss having to sacrifice your dreams for practical reasons. It’s guardian of the Springs of life and eternity it shows that you will begin a new relationship or way of life: free from past constraints you were soar to higher happiness.

There will be an unexpected change improving all aspects of your life. Enjoy your unfolding future, full of bright opportunities and genuine people.

Knowing you personally I can say that in those around you, you found a tribe that will keep moving you forward now.

Card 2: The Undine
“ A stream of plenty will flow into good fortune”

Key word: A chance

A tale about money that is marvelous and unbelievable is about to be told to you. If what arrives or what you hear appears to be too good to be true, it probably is. Do you not metal in the affairs of others or you will find yourself in trouble waters from which it will be difficult to escape. The undine, a beautiful water ninth with long hair flowing like a river, augurs that you should fall the lines of least resistance to flow out of a difficult situation. By continually doing all that is required of you by the demands of time, you flow to your goal. You will be bathing in all kinds of possibilities and opportunities if you follow your heart and a enterprising venture.

Are you thinking about doing something like offering services, starting a business or writing your own book? If yes start the process now! If now looking into doing something like this that you may have locked away thinking it wasn’t for you.

Card 3 The Rydalka
“ your ideal and believe we created in the distance: call and it will come.”

Key word: fun

Adaptability is key to your success. A powerful way for bright circumstances is protected for you by Rusalka Who emerge onto land in summertime in the light robe a mess. Your charm Will certainly be which a special someone or create a happening that appears blessed, because the Rusalka spellbind pastors by with their sweet singing and beauty. A call you receive from a like-minded person bodes well and leads to fertility because where the Rusalka dance the grass and crops thrive. You will also go to a party, event, a reunion indicated by Rusalka call me out to each of the other raw swinging on trees and singing songs to the rivers and lakes.

I am not sure what your next working is but it is one of your choice and one that you will enjoy. It will give you all you desire and even things that you didn’t know you wanted yet. It will be hard at times but as the cards show the out come will be freeing mentally and emotionally and physically. You will have fun like you never had before.

3 Likes

Thatnks! Get ready for the feedback :grin:

1 Like

Okay!!

1 Like

I had some life stuff come up. I will be working on these more soon. Bare with me some of the spreads need are quite large and need time to type them up and a lot of energy.

5 Likes

Thank you for taking the time to do them, anyway, even if it takes an extra wait. It’s very kind of you especially both for free and as in depth as they are.

3 Likes

You are so welcome. This deck has it own spreads and my goodness are they spot on from what I have seen. Just some spreads are huge compared to the 1 and three cars I normally do but this deck wants to be used at its full potential.

6 Likes

The way I see it, it’s kinda nice to have a blessing coming but not know when. It is left up to divine timing and usually is spot on for when we need it. Thank you for the energy you’re putting into this . :two_hearts:

3 Likes