Cloaking

It is to mask my energetic signature I want or hinder there can be created a magical link. I think cloaking may be the wrong word to use. I could not find an other word for it.

1 Like

In the end nothing is going to be 100% fool proof.

2 Likes

It was him I had in mind often.

2 Likes

If you’re able I’d give it a go then and ask him directly. See what he has to say.

I’m not able because I don’t have his seal.

1 Like

Well you make one…right…???

Here read this I use this all the time now and I’m getting great results. The writer Lady Eva is an Adept I’m certain of it.

1 Like

It’s called misdirection.

7 Likes

YES!!! That’s it!

I’d look into the demons of deception book.

6 Likes

I just purchase one on Amazon in shape of jewelry, cleaning it in the smoke of Incense associated with him and charge it in a pentagram on my altar. That part should not be a problem.

2 Likes

Awesome sounds like you got this man!

I’m jealous I should break down and order some Prince Orobas Jewelry.

The only problem is that we are in waning moon…

1 Like

Well it’s going to be waxing again bro no need to worry.

Are you facing some kind of threatening enemy Magician now?

Ok. I’m only a few posts in, but I have a couple notes for you:

1. invisibility does not block or grant an actual “barrier” of protection against a curse. It simply hides you. That’s all it does.

2. if you want protection, a ward is what you want. Invisibility would just either make you appear as if you’re gone or would distract them from you. Invisibility is the type of thing I do while I’m not being attacked as to prevent that sort of thing from occurring in the first place.

Yes invisibility is a form of protection in the sense that its a preventative, but it does not offer a “barrier” to keep your energy from being “hit” in my experiences.

Now, Bael is actually an excellent candidate to work with in regards to this. Work with the Cat totem of his energy. The cat is very good at remaining unseen and getting away undetected or uncaught.

3 Likes

It’s called misdirection I want. I want to mask my energetic signature. I will edit in the topic post.

2 Likes

In total agreement.

Its not necessarily the post title that comes off wrong, its how you described what you wanted in the earlier comments.

1 Like

I agree.

1 Like

No but I believe defensive magick is an essential skill the magician must learn.

3 Likes