Cleansing and charging gold Pentagram

I was looking for a gold pentagram for a while, but i couldn’t find any.
Few days ago i went through some antique shops and found a gold pentagram that is dated 1897 by the symbols on the back, which i find very special. :smiley:

Due to its age/previous owner/s, i would like to cleanse it properly and charge it.
Any recommendations?

Thank you.

4 Likes

It can be cleansed by:

1: Holding it under the tap and visualizing the flowing water cleansing it of all energy and impurities.

2: Passing it through a cleansing incense, allowing the smoke, representing the element of Air, to blow away all energy and/or impurities.

3: Passing it through the flame of a candle, visualizing all energy/impurities being burned away by the element of Fire.

3: Leave it in a bowl of salt, representing the element of Earth, for 24-48 hours to absorb anything it might carry.

Note that, traditionally, these are all done at the same time. You would pass it through the Fire, the Air, the Water and then the Earth, purifying it by the elements.

To charge or consecrate it, it can be done as simply or as complex as you would like.

A simple method would be to pore breathe the power or intention you want to charge it with and then breathe that into the jewelry. A complex method would be to evoke a spirit, and ask it to impart some of its energy into the necklace. It all depends, really, on what you want to charge it with.

Edit to add: You can also cleanse it with just a single element. I like to use the bowl of salt because it is simple and easy.

6 Likes

@Dean-xXx and… Did it work?

Awesome find! :star_struck: