Cleaning Vamped energy

So… I know how to go about Vamping energy it seems that I dont know much about cleaning it. I’ve searched the forum and didnt find much on THIS subject

how do you go about cleaning the energy without a crystal?, with just yourself, what are the methods and is there alot of different ways to clean the energy

I would love to hear all methods and process’s

@C.Kendall I know you are having some videos coming up on your channel friend.

I’m working with Lilith on this and she is guiding me through.

I’m never one for writing good descriptive threads just the hard points.

Cheers.
KING OUT

4 Likes

You can do it s few ways, some people have natural filters, but you can also create a shield like filter that the energy that passes through is cleansed prior to entering you is one way.

4 Likes

I’ll do a video on this shortly

4 Likes

Another way, is to visualize the energy being stripped of it’s negativity or what have you by visualizing a light passing through your energy bodies and changing the energy :slight_smile:

My favorite way is smudging though.

2 Likes

I have a tigers eye stone in a gris gris bag which does work the darn stone heats up when I try to clean it

1 Like

I also use the shield method, but look forward to hearing what other techniques folks use.

I neat trick I learned from @KingOfHearts616 about a year and a half ago when he taught me a few things about vampirism, as I was very new to the subject. He instructed me to use an obsidian sphere or something similar I was wondering why I just couldn’t drain him like normal, yes we were each other’s practice dummies for this, he told me that it could damage me. As in my overall energy make up, was due to all the shit in his aura and energy bodies had to deal with, and so it has become a semi conscious thing, weird right? I’ve never heard of it before or since, however it was a bit special apparently as the energies could really mess me up, naturally being inexperienced in this field and such at the time I ignored him, I shouldn’t have done that, I felt really awful for a while until I had cleared up by hugging lots of trees, it helps.

As I don’t want to take my chances anymore when draining someone, I use an obsidian sphere these days as it works pretty much like a filter and is an excellent scrying device as well. It filters of the worst of the bad stuff of someone’s energy so to speak, leaving you with very clean and useable energies to use for your own gain.

Another way is creating a specialized servitor or tame a shade and ask it evolve into a predator to drain someone, best part about this though as long as you are clear about it’s function and purpose it can sometimes clean the energy for you.

I am not sure I like the idea of creating servitors as they can go haywire, and I wouldn’t want to destroy my own creations as it feel s like a waste. However that’s about all I know regarding cleaning methods when draining someone. I am getting better at it but I haven’t reached a level where I can feed of multiple people at once (the goal is five targets) and it shouldn’t intensely energize me anymore that’s when I’v learned the basics so to speak.

5 Likes

I read on joy of satan that closing or blocking your chakras intentionally stops any negativity or vampirism that connects with you

1 Like

Your energy still exists within your energy body so no that wouldn’t stop vamping. You’d just be intentionally slowing down your energy system or worse. Chakras help circulate the energy throughout your energy body.

1 Like

If you know who it is curse him , call a god to stop it or simply fight him … im sorry but no exp with vampirism

2 Likes

I mean, look at the source.
Jos…

1 Like

DONT mention JOS to me I get touchy about them because I have so much hatred towards them, it has nothing to do with vampirism

I don’t know much about filtering I’ve tried but haven’t hit on anything that really works for me. I would just like to throw out I’ve gotten pickier about who I feed off in the first place and that works. I’ve learned people with energy most similar to mine are the most compatible. If I try to feed off someone too different I get sick.