Clauneck - journal

Just a quick add. During my sleep Or time to sleep I was still awake in bed covered in several layers. :wink: Something was pressuring my right knee and it was not the cat as she was on the sill it happened several times then stopped

2 Likes

What an experience! :metal:

2 Likes

Yep. I’m still like: ’ mannnn’

2 Likes

Ok tonights evocation I wanted the little wooden painted sigils to be wearable as a talisman.
Began reading out the calls to clauneck but as soon as I settled I felt him. I read out anyway
I stated I wanted guidance go the talisman knowing that it’s only wood and unill I buy or make one of steel.
:
Blood dripped on the item the permanent sigils made the candle and the second incense cone & deer figurine.
C Sing … Emn et ckaunech 4x clauneck 4x
C Sing Pulses up & down
C/M Om value chiah omem. Various chaaaheh omomvaaachia ahh
Om va ch … a haha ooomn
Kasala (wispered ~sorta)
Spoken
Om’va’cha’ Ka Vim’om ba
Manee Si-eem
Vespacha oom Kaul.op!
See
M I see
C good girl
Slowly slower (my breathing)
Om’va’chiah
Kun Omn
Vespacha oom karl la’ti’zi aul
M Question
C don’t interrupt little girl
C -amused-
Breathing
C Sing
Karommmbasi aul.
C again
O oooh ahhh clauneck!
(Higher pitch)
Claunauauannee’eeeck!
Mia kavala oom
Vespacha oom Kaul.op
M ?
C bind me to the talisman
M how
C black ribbon (get ribbon) and sing as I instruct
M/C Vespacha! Oom. KA! EEL. LA

• tied ribbon more blood pressed to object . Watch then write
    Vespacha oom ka’eel clauneck ka enn ka oom
    Oom clauneck
    M — queueried the chant
    C second enn. Yes sort of… for you.
    M (regarding the talisman) Someone this is a personal one until not breakable wood until I out of steel
    Until that time
    C Yes!
    Place on altar
    We’re done.
    ~~ he closed and withdrew his active presence.
    M are you staying further
    C –
    C –
    C Oom ka’va eel
    Yes
    We go now little girl
    ---- waited in meditative silence
    He’s gone
2 Likes

Tried to evoke but as I was doing something this morning and then gym this afternoon I was still tired -ish.
I looked at the contract and I realised that my 30 days is over. So burned the paper.
Will be drafting a new one as she needs her ex to vacate and her house sold for the best amount which is roughly 300,000. I am considering a joint venture bc there needs to be serious manipulation going on. I designed this one above to take effect over 6 mths from date. Bc of the recalictrance of the other people et.c
I loved working with Clauneck I found him a wonderful Man guide teacher my gratitude for what he has shown and taught me. I am looking forward to finishing the spell work I know he had a hand in influence.
I am thankful for the compassion Sitri showed me last night and his “under” spirit’s and the healing massage on certain parts.

So. This thread is to be continued

1 Like

Yeah time goes quickly by especially with Clauneck he is loveble and lovely.

Cool patchwork

:sun_with_face:

1 Like