Clauneck - journal

This is a log of my contract with Clauneck part of that contract is the first 30 days is evocation if him and providing my “client” a copy of sigil to keep with her.
Yesterday was day one I was shown to make a permanent sigil -so i get out the oil paint (:astonished::scream: - acrylic is better). I will have to redo it.
Day two. I opened again relaxing quicker
He appeared as if a great distance then up close as giant i felt my chest and back constrict chocking throat the usual throbbing ajna.
As is my custom now I ask for sigil. He obliged… he then showed me the colours in which he wants his sigil to look and the design colour scheme around the canvas when I buy it… (it will be 3"x5").
He came down to my height as if to jump he was kind of ‘light-hearted’. I pulled my attention to doubt my senses…a minute then resumed anf the pressure resumedthe air thick my breathing restricted
Clauneck “You don’t see me as real”
Me …I babbled a second
Clauneck "You still see us as separate
Me “…how do I see…”
Clauneck “You need to embrace the All”
The thick choking evaporated my breath was normal .
I said thank you and went to stand up but had to sit and rest. Scribbled down what occurred.
I had no idea Clauneck was more then he apeared. He was not mad or critical he told me what I need to do. …
Tomorrow will picture the sigil

10 Likes

Day 3 I bought the right paints brysges mini canvases.
I think he was like the painted
I place juice and chocolate fudge non dairy fair trade ice cream on his altar
I had a couple of questions.
All he could say way my doubt was annoying so I said ok sorry. But he wasn’t mad. I had impressed visual of him sitting there casually eating the ice cream.
Ok. So im thinking lets let things get real… more real
I don’t think he cares if i add the painting

3 Likes

What i know about him he likes art works :blush:, telling you this by my experiences and all the research ive made about him.

2 Likes

Had that impression but not seen any information about this on him. Thanks for telling me @Geralt_Of_Rivia

2 Likes

You welcome @Morgana9, ive searched it out of BALG and get more infomation VK Jehannum also got a different sigil of clanueck.

2 Likes

What sigil different? Was it one that was freshly channeled? ’ vk ill look it up. Sometimes searching on Balg I dig myself a hole and miss it by be too curious… used Google

2 Likes

Im actually searching for you one that i keep for honour his name for the past results and full tasks completes, if dont found it online i will draw one new for you, also i recommed you to use red card board and draw the sigil with black marker he love’s red colour dragon bloods incense and green red apples.

2 Likes

Thsnk you very generous of you

2 Likes

You welcome.

1 Like

Claunecks-logo

2 Likes

Lovely. Is the bottom one a channeled sigil

2 Likes

Yes it is, the way i draw it, the bottom one above and the habitual one down on a red card board then draw a circle on them and cut the diameter of circle with sissors.

1 Like

Day 4 stil realing with after effects headache…

Not fully recieved until the end wanted flowers around.
Topic of belief
C Your doubt is offensive
C. I am real believe it girl
M.
C. Does this not feel real?!
M. Yes
C. Want more?
M. Ok
M journal share
C Its ok

M. Clauneck I believe you
C. No you don’t not really
M. I believe in what you can do
C. Then Relax. …
Thats it… thats it… girl.
M. My question who was the it standing behind me 《《my dream after abandon think day day dream? (Weds night meditation) Someone completely black stood behind me … at coles this afternoon it felt like someone touched my elbow distinctly I asjed a woman next to me she didn’t touch me and thought I was nuts look》》.
Also was given a gift from someone today so asked
M. Todays gift
C. Lucifer. You should know.
M. Who was the shadow behind
me
C. Lucifer…Abandon…the all… we
M. (Baffled)
M Your hairs black
C what do you prefer
M.I liked the gold
C. Slightly amused
C. SHALACK…OON
M.what does that mean
C. I hadn’t finished. Don’t interrupt. Girl
SHALACK OON… PA GA MA ZI TI ARH
SHALACK OON PA GA ZI … T MAH. KUALK!OP.

Now you see
M. I don’t understand
C. You need to understand. Girl

KA VA OON M… VESPA’CHA

Now you see me girl

KA VA OOM VESPACHA OOM

KA VA OOM VESPACHA OOM MUCH VU

KA VA OOOM VESPACHA OOM
(repeats)
Write it down
And you will learn.
M. Are you mad?
C. If I were mad I wouldn’t talk to you. Now write

KA VA OOM VESPACHA OOM KA VA MIA KA! ZI.
KAVA OOM VESPACHA KI ZI AL

《The completed vertion of top picture》

C. Look it up you see. Write

KA VA OOM VESPACHA OOM KI AHUAL

clauneck

VESPACHA EEM MAKA

You mock us with your doubt
M. Sorry I wanted to see how real you are
C. Deal with your doubt. You can feel
See you tomorrow
Good night little girl

Thats it as that bloody enormous painful pressure points of spiky psins blood clouding in my ears head et. Body aura. … left it was lifting anf the vague impression and word. “Cantalope”
So i guess im buying some.

Ok so my head is mostly back to normal typing in from blind writing. Its weird can only copy with my eyes closed.
Guess im going to find a translation. Buggar.

5 Likes

Another sigil of lucifer and clauneck.

2 Likes

Love it. @Geralt_Of_Rivia
These mine

3 Likes

Best i could find on translate:
Ki = Earth /place
Zi = Spirit
Ka = City
Vu = Flesh

Edit. I need someone to interpret the last time I asked a spirit called Malzath Hybreath
He gave me a picture.
Im a little inundated here…
Maybe @Lady_Eva I need an interpreter please can you direct me or I don’t know something. … is there a book with translated ??
Thanks

2 Likes

Not demonic as far as I know but some work done here: Playing With Enochian & Belial

2 Likes

Thanks @Lady_Eva i will look into it… it all so … ah I dunno :heart:

2 Likes

Day . I am more confident in clauneck and whom he is and that. The materials available ate great and much appreciated.
Tonight I jept get that falling sleep - waking up during Clauneck meditation/ evocation. I have more respect for him now… but this made me too drowsy tonight

4 Likes

There is No actual translation.
So later i am going to summon Malzath Hybreath then ask Clauneck to clarify because I have been through all the available information and documents and Google and nothing matches fully

1 Like