Clauneck - journal

How powerful :sun_with_face: … the rod of fire. Probably wanted to tell you something. Earth and fire power

1 Like

Hmmm earth & fire thanks @Rav

Earlier today we were doing the last of catch up shops &there’s a new art shop so we go in & bought supplies & wood keyring pack.
So painted some
Haha abd carving implement can use for blood drawing also.
Made spring colour sigils of clauneck on one side and the channeled sigil on reverse

Clauneck energy feels like lightness as he feels like bluey-green and sound like change & breeze

Almost funny. But Belial wants one also and I think he’s waiting for me to start.

4 Likes

Awesome Gods :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Divining with palm over card technique ace of Wands means ‘create change south north Saturn-Earth Jupiter-Fire ([gas giant])’
Thought of 2nd sigil
That’s it.

1 Like

Well he was not chatty but did quieten neibour. Made one of the sigils as wearable talisman.
Not sure if need to do more to make it stronger. Attatched to necklace

1 Like

And one on deer on altar

1 Like

Great work!

I bet

2 Likes

Last night my phone wouldn’t post so from last night I got impression of Spring (which for us is September)

1 Like

Tonight I was dismally distracted by my blasted mind. Nothing

Well every day the same ritual can be very different. Sometimes they want other offerings if for example a day before wine maybe next day fried bacon.

1 Like

Yeah I noticed thst. Like us really. Can’t see why clauneck would go for bacon though

1 Like

Ace of wands represents the potential that’s in
You and gives you strength, energy, competitiveness, struggle for different things, gives achievement, control over yourself and others.
Because the power of fire is so great you can feel frustrated if you do not act and release your potential. The ace of wands gives people the ability to express themselves in all areas of life.
This is a time when you are aware of yourself and your ability and will be willing to take risks to reach the goal.
Because Ace of wands is controlled by Keter counrepresenting your divine potential, it allows you to connect with higher and more refined energies than you have known and experienced to this day.
But all proposals are potential if you want to open up and realize them.
The ace of wands stands for spring and south.
I added this becouse i thought maybe clauneck wanted you to know more about the ace of wands.:thinking:
P.S
In the hands of the witch, the staff becomes a magic wand. It is the creative force of the thought that it realizes through the revealed world, the will of the superego and can create real miracles.
The witch holds the magic wand she can use to open all the closed doors in her subconscious.

2 Likes

Thanks I needed to know. Tarot was not my best until recent “reading” techniques
Hmmmm. So much happening for me atm on top of anxiety about going back home for a few weeks in December - which is one risk
I suspect that it’s more than facing what causes discomfort

1 Like

Tonight is my youngest daughter’s high school performance. She’s in the choir so clauneck will be late tonight

2 Likes

So last night’s after the performance was all done in had made a “dismal” tired connection.
Tonight well Clauneck was chatty made me feel very hot. In the midst of winter mind you.
So conversation went as follows I’m delivering blind writing squiggles:
Before I called Myself in to organise and focus so it begins with it being we/I

Question regarding the same client who also wanted her house/slow with equity & removal of the ex. I ask how we go about this another 30 day contract? C another 30 days.
C oom vespacha make changes oon ki all
Va ka eel. You will see
Oom vespacha oom
You will learn. Fast
M ok
C I will show you. No more doubts no more fears. I will show you
My what will you show me Clauneck?
C patience
M ouch. I understand
C time will tell you differently to what you know
M in which regard is this?
C your family of course
M the human part of me needs to be feeling & living secure
C I know
M ok and can you enlighten us. Please. … to well elucidate
C not yet
M why
C patience
M I have patience but this seems circular so I would like you to metaphorically throw me a bone here
C -Sighs-. Oh I know
You will see. Be patient
M -acquiesce the point-
M what else can I/we learn
What changes are we making
I will specify
Financial goals achievements. Friendships &
(Can’t discover sentence)
& magicks being performed
C You ask a lot of questions little girl
M well answer whichever is most needed answering than.
C -Sighs- ok sure. Little girl and that’s how I talk toyou because to me you are. By my standards
M alright
C financial health, do not stress
As above down below body spirit in between
M ok
Keep doing what I’m doing then?
C Focus. Little girl. Remain Focused
Tonight is good you are hearing
/sensing my words
M do you enjoy my offerings?
C yes they’re (…)
M is there something prefer
C yes green apple pears fresher fruits not so much dried, though ok
Change the vodka
M I can do that tomorrow. I/we like you as a friend like communicating with you. It feels Sooo
Connecting
C yes friendships. Little girl
(I had to add incense sticks as a bunch as cones were embering
C Smoke is ok
Earlier in added 1x pink and 1x orange tea-lights I bought for no reason today added to tonight’s evocation
Mental querie re these
C - vague impression of love
M what about love
C love self love all you’ll see
West are all together separation is only for your ‘living’
M well sure I get that we are all connected & separate
C No you really do not see that
ka va oom vespacha oom Aulk!op Clauneck
You will see how we are one of the all part of the all. And separated enough to do your little curses exorcising out the pussy wounds in your lives.
You are all so deceived living like you do. So separate so cluttered together that you must be separating to … to what you call sane. But you drive yourselves insane with your cluttered lives living like livestock penned in. And unaware that even in the all there is space in between the scales of the dragon nus “air in between” vespacha oom kava oom. Clauneck.
You will see little girl
M So I shall - attemped sketching of his outfit of loose baighe pants loose style shirt shash/belt and beré (French style)

Consent draw my picture draw sketch or paint.
Do not Doubt me or question on behalf of others. If they doubt it’s because they are being human.
Sing
[OK I used to sing but stopped bc of health and only occasionally make the effort]
M anything?
C yes
Sing now
M ok.
(I made some singing -)
Ok good
More - it like he sat back enjoying it
M/C Kaaavvaa va a oom eeeeh ooh.
Myriad soprano lyric
-mental query-
C Yes. Thanks
Sing more
M - sings tunes-
I hope that’s OK I’m out of practice. I cannot like I used to.
C You will. Keep doing it
God’s overcome what humanshould perceive as a problem / obstacle.
Goodnight young lady.
M thank you clauneck

C leave the smoke. …
----mental query as dismissal—
You no as you would say huh
M huh ok but dismissal are for some.
A vague atmosphere of smile.
Sat back and waited for the leaving. … then felt pressure as if standing behind something. … separating from me my body moved slightly back in my seat.
Got up extinguished flames. And enjoyed a glass of brownrice milk .

3 Likes

Tonight clauneck but first I invoked Myself to stabilise myself. I began singing got very hot sang snippets of olde 18C and Italian piece. Man am I awful so little breath control. Feel like relearning some of what I used to do… just enough cause you know the voice finishes it’s maturing by age 30
That’s what happens when you give in to something like asthma!!!
Calling Clauneck
Used sharpie very tiny Droplets of blood a drop on the stub sized one & one of the painted sigils. Replace incense cone. Breathe pen ready:

M what will you be willing to discuss with me tonight
C make more music
M I can make music
-let’s talk
M I received ideas / spells concepts at 4 am this morning from looking at Sitri and this topic of my family. … Is this all
related
C of course it is, and it is not. There is always more than what you imagine
M sure of course
C sitri is sitri and I am clauneck. Yet we are all one- connection unity of the whole
M what about your connection to lucifer
C … write !
M what can I learn from it
C he is the dawn and the fire
M are you spring and fire also
C Yes- kind of. We are same yet not same we are all one
M you mean one with many parts like my body and it’s cells
C YES
C in relation to Dragon scales which are of course interconnecting unit is also separate, individual yet connected
M - I think I get it
C Do you?!
M Every cell membrane is part of what - connects the who alone it exists and together it makes up a whole
C almost. Close
M mysterious
C You’ll understand soon. And watch.
Sound is produced not by itself yet it exists as a single thing.
M ok. Yes
C you may write of it. I say: Yes!
M - yes.
C You’ll get used to it.

C Want to change tracks subjects already?
M well I get the basic conceptual principal of your description
C Well. Little girl
-smirks- (impression of smirk I not seeing faces consistently yet. Young lady. So you do.
C we always have company
Keep singing. Renew. Spring fire dawn, awaken your chi/qi inspire to gnosis.
I teach you
M - thank you
C Vodka is fine. More water.
Herbs mugwort motherwort mint clary sage catnip
M -sarsparella?
C red ok some green. Water
M oK.
–silence –
-icy cold-
M water when we finished -it easier to stay in
-my mind was thinking-
C Finally your mind is quiet again to hear me and my instructions
Mix these herbs
Incense
Remember to add sulfur for smoke.
Not the opium si much
M -ok
C Do not try to inject
Stay quiet - there’s a girl
What you call patronising I don’t.
Listen without judgment write without judgment and sensor it gets easier.
This is dropping your mind it’s nove so you can ‘hear’
This is telepathy of a sort.
-(strong flames- its tingling itching my face -began crown down head).
C Observe little girl
-( description of energy from crown pulsing descending in my nose)
C that’s my hand what do you feel now? -Observe
-(clour ears tingling)Image of wolf morphing changes
Crown and led is cold
C what did you observed
M Descriptive words…
C practice. You observe more fully. Yes I winked
Presence withdrew. Flame jumping energy.

2 Likes

Sounds like a very pleasent date. He is charming.

:sun_with_face:

1 Like

Ugh… Something, he is indeed I’m learning.
I have mixed the herbs am waiting for some supplies to arrive including sulfur.

1 Like

Waol… tonight full in and out. I can still feel thos r muscles stretched.
I recited VK J’s clauneck reciting then set up a healing binding (of family issue) spells is flying fast with Clauneck & sitri influence much that I never thought I would bother doing. Using clauneck green can from the altar in pictures below. His flame did jump there was flame a noticeable space and a second flame on top.
The red one danced high quickly. Then I felt to include Orisa her jar of pink and blue (which I set up last year),
The energy rised . I called in Myself then clauneck attention meditative. Energetic build up
Then I put on the last few baked potatoes in the grill for my daughter. I & Myself I/we called Clauneck again to refocus. Invocation
Then back in I decided it was time to Invoke clauneck I made it clear what i wanted. This is what occured:
He showed himself with cow/bull hind legs then line of flames then human form black “skys” conceptual word -shapeshifting. Something I must remember. I was led to have a Tbspn of my valerian root tincture and a different one that was less awful some warm water
I called invocation inviting
Then his energies intensified over me more than earlier I my head tilted Right back i saw astrally (or in minds eye) what I was physically experiencing, my heart pulsed faster than what it was in other experiences. My body’s control was gently being taken over my arms my back arching slump in my chair no feeling no control, root chakra flooded my crown and it’s diamond. … . “lie on the floor” me ignoring I’m fine “lie on the floor” then I complied its Cold .but i was not exactly feeling cold more arching floods of energy throughout I could see & feel top to middle & base waves. I sat up groggy I felt drunk… i knew that Lauren dinner ready so we/I walked upstairs it was awkward to do this we I steadied a little open day to where she was with her headphones and & banged as talk was not full yet . Words soundz. She came (down with phone/camera 4 me). The she got it out in sat and one of wanted toast one with butter & avocado she says your different yeah I we are ooh … laughter oh I invoked clauneck inside she’s like oh. Then I said get some avocado put some on the potatoes then some tomatoes next to it you will find it really good. She looked at me seemed to brighter than normally and she tries it … I/we said one with avocado and this little girl wants honey she likes honey. Laughter Lauren passes my plate with the slice of avocado on the side for altar i/we said hmm that’s not much. Then put the piece on altar and added more onto it. I said with my mind then with his it was weird. In .I/we were in the kitchen sink said Don’t be afraid lauren says she’s not you sound funny laughter I/we said your mum is but I won’t hurt her.
Then I remembered that I had shredded a timtam some of it used in spell. Since its dairy I cannot eat it. So i saw it & said to her would you like to have a white chocolate milk drink with shredded time am in it. This little girl won’t touch it. Lauren curiously tried it out. Walking around improved a bit more jumping up Hmmmm laughter so i made an alternative one. Ended up with 2x avocado on toast and a honey taste of the food was extraordinary full of texture and flavour everything was brighter. Then i/we came up to Lauren as she was leaving
Stood in front of her myoungest right palm raised in cup looking at her I felt her energy energy and looked into her eyes (had to gently tug her sleeve to make her stop), she say what? I/we said I need permission. She looked at me then then stayed felt agreed. So placed Right palm behind her neck my mind heard “give me your pain” looking into her her head dropped forward and my Left palm came besides her other neck behind base of skull. Very faint heat. And pressured my thumbs. She relaxed. Then I /we stood back and nodded sort of & she went upstairs.
So I /we sat and I said ok i made evoking calling you out now. I evoked Clauneck to external and the exit I relaxed and really felt my energies shift
Lauren was about to leave later put my left hand out for herself shes like “?” Me your hand. I held it and it helped me to ground and sat upright and knew all was different. I stood and lit the last incense cone. All was lighter empty. She went up snd then had to get her to come back finish her drink & dishes. It was “delish yummy” apparently . I said he’s out now it’s finished she says yes I can tell it’s just you now.
Whilst in possession of a sort it was not like ea described it was not scary or rough. He allowed the selfies and was amused that I wanted to share.
Took lots a photo of the spell it burned so freaking fast. 7+hr candle down within 3 hrs and causing a bizarre sudd er n fire hazard an hr ago. When there should have been no flames at all.

This piece of destruction am going to make sure I’m not the one paying for it…
And
And these were three “ash” I was instructed to keep in a box and"gather the piecesame in a jar Sitri will guide you further".
So… OK.

2 Likes

Also when the flame that came out of ‘nowhere’ we were in the ‘lounge room’ .the room was so hot in stripped off 3 layers of jumpers and my daughter took her jacket off & opened front and back doors . I mean it’s winter here.

3 Likes