Clauneck Advice

I have been petitioning Clauneck for several months regarding accounts on my credit report, some erroneous, to be removed. I have had no luck whatsoever.
I’m putting the work in. I’ve done disputes, some on the federal level …done research, made calls, and written letters. I have done petitions for him and always give him offerings when I am financially able. I keep a gratitude journal, and always thank him and the rest of my infernal family for anything they do for me, no matter how small.
I am in a huge financial bind and if this could be accomplished, I could consolidate some stuff and purchase a new car. I’m hoping for a used one that’s reasonably priced and I just want to get my head above water. I have two autistic sons at home and a new grandbaby coming in two weeks that I’m needing to help with financially. I’m also trying to get my business off the ground so my son’s will have jobs. The state has deemed them unemployable, and they want so badly to work. I am trying to start something for them to be able to work for me.
I have never asked him for a handout, just for my work I’ve done to come to fruition so I can accomplish these things on my own.
Can anyone offer any advice on what I might be doing wrong? I really appreciate anything any of you might have to say. Thanks in advance!

Oh, I also want to add that during this, my husband’s credit report was completely wiped, but mine stayed as-is. His DMV record was also wiped, which included a DUI and revocation. That was temporary though, as he pissed away the opportunity to snake in there to get a new license.

2 Likes

I suggest you get a tarot reader from someone who can consult you. Also mix and match magic. Look into runes, hoodoo and mix it with Goetia invocations. I am stressing about my bussiness too and I can imagine the stress you are filling. Sending you a big squeezie hug and remember to breathe

2 Likes

In my experience, Clauneck is wonderful at wealth building but really shit at admin and documentation, taxes, closings, all the accounting and lawyer stuff. Since this is not so much about wealth but the records, I’d try a different entity that is better at paperwork.

We need new entities for the modern age. Digging up treasure is not really a thing any more, but validation expert, QA, paperwork would be really helpful.

Maybe try Lucifuge in his capacity as Librarian. Or Hermes as a god of merchants he should know all about keeping financial documents in order.

5 Likes

Thank you so much, I really appreciate you! What have been your experiences with him?

1 Like

Thank you so much, and I sure will!

It sure is stressful, isn’t it? I feel like I have the weight of the world on my shoulders, so many people are depending on me right now. I’m sending you a huge virtual hug!

What all have you tried? So many people are struggling right now, I hope you will be okay soon too!

1 Like

I work with Clauneck after a very big very bad house purchase that I needed to get out of. He organized a buyer and I sold it for what I bought it for, which is a loss still but could have been much worse.

After that I work with Ant’harratu for career and income types of wealth.

Hermes is my goto for communications and business.

2 Likes

And yes, I couldn’t agree more about the times… uncovering hidden treasure just isn’t a thing any more, lol.

I’m reading up the names you mentioned, and Valac was also brought up. I plan to spend the rest of the day studying. Everything you said makes perfect sense and again, I really appreciate you.

EA told me yesterday, via his live, that I may have blockages regarding finances but the questions were going so fast I couldn’t catch it all, so I’m doing general searches on that too …

I pulled a (Quareia deck) card and got Seclusion.

I don’t know how that fits, if at all… it’s been months, but maybe there’s something in the works on the systems side that hasn’t propagated through yet. But it could be verifying E.A.'s sense that there’s a block, and it’s the block you need “seclusion” from.

Card Deck Book entry:

Do you have any enemies or people that just don’t like you and would be amused to see you struggling?

2 Likes

Yes it is extremely stressful and lonely too so I totally get you. I suggest to take a look into Goetia and work with Multiples. Ask protection, guidance and wealth. Ask them to open the gates for success and wealth but you ( and I included) need guidance and protection as well. Don’t give up and dont limit yourself. Work with what you’ve got. Look into runes as well. Spirits are listening to us 24/7.

1 Like

Mammon has really helped me with my credit.
What i did was make a prosperity bowl, just google prosperity bowl and choose one that you are drawn too and put your own lil kink into it.

Then put a used or old credit card under the bowl, set it and forget it.

You can also make your own prosperity oil as well, i have made some that works absolutely fantastic.
It will change your life for the up and up!

There are so many ways of manifestations of money!

Use your own power thats within you! You have the potential to be able to manifest anything :sparkles:

They like to see not just initiatives of physical but initiative of the spiritual and magickal of your own within.

Thats my experience…

You got this!!! I believe in you, i have the faith that you can see this through within your own power of :tophat: magickalness within your soul!!!

1 Like

I do feel that in the modern world some sort of entity specific to bureaucracy is needed. I almost feel like a servitor created by a very bureaucratic mind might be a good avenue

Random sidenote. Many years ago i wrote a satirical series about the horseman of the apocalypse. It was centred around the rise of the Horseman of Bureaucracy and his eventual positioning as the worst of all plagues.

2 Likes

Thank you so much, I really appreciate you!
I made my prosperity bowl out of a green uranium bowl that I love! It’s so beautiful. I have handmade money rice in it, coins, chunks of ginger, pyrite, tigers eye, and maybe a few other things. Lol, I set my massive power bill under it :rofl: does all of that sound good? May I ask what all you put in yours?
I really appreciate your enthusiasm, I really needed it. I believe in you too :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

I’m really glad it worked out. Like you said, it was a loss but could have been much worse.
Thank you so much for the suggestions, I’m looking into and researching. I appreciate you!

Yes, my mother in law and my husbands ex girlfriend.
And thank you so much! I’m screenshotting your response so I can keep it close, and reread it. I really appreciate you and the time you put in for me!

Thank you so much, everything you said will help me!

It’s the issue with my sons wanting and trying to work and the rejection they are getting that hurts the most. My 24 year old doesn’t really understand but my 22 year old does. In addition to his autism, he was born at 26 weeks and has various disabilities from that as well. I had the opportunity to open a convenience store a few months back that they could have worked at, then at the last minute there was an issue utilizing the gas pumps , so it fell through. He was so disappointed.

1 Like

Dont give up. Find a way to solve the problem with the gas. Wishing you all the best dear

1 Like

Jasmin rice, i picked up green sand, gold & silver glitter from the dollar store that i mixed with the rice.

Some plastic gold coins that have a four leaf clover and some orange peels. With some prosperity oil that i mixed in the ride as well.

1 Like

I have been working with Bune, Astaroth, Clauneck, Lucifer, and most recently Mammon. I felt an energy shift and tings started getting better it seemed but I always end up falling back into depression.

The problem you are having I believe is the same I’m having, you’re blocking it with your negative thinking, anxiety, stress, feeling of need & urgency.

Are you feeling positive and abundant all day long and feeling great or are you feeling stressed?

I believe it was Mammon gave me some advice or a download that helped me as that was the impression I got that it was him and it really shifted my thinking…

“When you pay your bills, taxes, spend money, know that you are giving prosperity and abundance to others, you are supporting them financially and know it will flow back to you multiplied. Instead of thinking how your bank balance getting smaller and how much you have left.” - Mammon interpreted by me.

That shift helped me a lot. I just have to keep following it. My income directly is affected by my mood and state of being and I can see it very fast with a change in my energy.

One of the things Daemons & Angels as well can do is send you higher vibrational energy and they can do that every fast. I have been pulled out of depression and anxiety attacks by Bune more times than I can count. You can also ask for the being you work with to send you the vibration of Abundance & Wealth and help you to hold that state. As we are the creators of our life as we can see no matter how much we ask if we are blocking it energetically nothing happens. So asking to remove the blocks and hold the right energy can be very powerful.

Blessings.

2 Likes

Thank you! I have those in mine as well, and a real 4 leaf clover beside it :grin: I really appreciate your response, thank you!

1 Like

Thank you! It’s getting very disheartening.

I’ve included my best friend in workings, as shes been having it rough too.

For example, I have been working on the money to get the repairs that my vehicle needed, and today she was gifted a free vehicle. I’ve been working on my credit, and both hers and my husbands were wiped clean, while mine is staying the same. I mentioned previously about the convenience store I was trying to open, and today she gets contact from an old boss and she was given a boutique to open. I am so happy for them but at the same time it’s like, man! Why can I help other people but can’t help myself and my kids?
I’m going to reread your response and get working on it. I appreciate you!