Clairaudience / Meditiaion

Hi everyone. I was recently listening to a Guided Meditation to open up my Clairaudience once the video finished. I felt a bit tired and had some goosebumps on my arms and my head was hurting a little bit, but not much. If anyone had the same experience, I’d much appreciate it. For, anyone’s feedback.

2 Likes

I did notice some side effects after entering trance and trying to open clairaudience. Mainly ear popping and rinings in ears. Yours are probably side effects and not much to worry about.

1 Like

So there’s, different side effects then?.

Yes I would say. I also got other side effects like pain in ear or headaches… it’s just the senses opening up and it should fade

2 Likes

Thanks for letting me know. Going to do another meditation later on today.

I did another meditation last night, before I went to bed. After I finished listening to the video for opening up Clairaudience. I had goosebumps again but this time my left ear had a ringing bell sound but it seemed very loud and stopped after a while.

Here is the video I’ve been using for meditation.

1 Like

I have that exact ringing bell too, I read that’s definitely the clairaudience sound. Just focus on it more and eventually you will hear the voice of spirits.

1 Like

I will do. I’ll probably do another update, tomorrow. I’m going to try and open up my other senses too. I need to learn how to banish and cleanse as well, before I start to do the Goetia pathwork.

1 Like

As far as I know, clairaudience does not come from physical ears, but from the mind.

Your ringing might be a medical condition called tinnitus. Does your ears ring or you hear a continuos sharp white noise like an “eeeeeeeee” at night? Thats tinnitus.

It just, happened once after the meditation video.

Really? I read that’s not the case and if you get a beeping sound that comes and goes it’s clairaudience. It’s really sounds like some kind of muffled sound that pauses and returns every few seconds.

I did another meditation the other day, not much change but I still had goosebumps after the meditation. I did skip yesterday as I felt a bit tired.

Have you used headphones or earphones?

I use earphones.

Do you use them on a regular basis?

Not all the time. Just when I go for walks.

Some people will say it doesnt matter, but I recommend you not to use them for this kind of activity or training. Earbuds do not lead to tinnitus unless used at high volume.

I know it because I got my tinnitus that way, and it can be quite intrusive, specially at night when all is quiet.

So, shall I use headphones instead?.

Yes, and dont get too excited cranking the volume up too much.

Either way, Im pretty much sure that clairaudience is all in the mind, unless a spirit decides to produce a physical sound wave.

Take my opinion as it is, nothing else. My only clairaudience experience was a time ago just at the verge of waking up, when some spirit called my name very loud and clear (which made me jump from the bed like a cat), me being with my wife right beside me and she didnt heard a thing.

1 Like

I’ll try and use headphones instead and see if there’s any difference for me. I’m going to do another meditation tonight. :slight_smile: