Clairaudience / Meditiaion

Do you have a copy of Summoning Spirits by Konstantinos? He has some good development exercises for clairaudience, such as visualizing a grandfather clock and learning to listen for the tick tock of the pendulum. I’m sure you could probably find a free copy on the interwebs if you don’t already have one.

1 Like

Sadly no I don’t, but I’ll have a look. Thank you for the suggestion.

This phenomenon is a common experience when meditating and attempting to open your clairaudience. You may be feeling tired and having goosebumps as your body adjusts to the energy of meditation. The cramping or headache may also be your body’s way of acclimatizing to a deeper level of consciousness.

The important thing to remember is to be patient and consistent with your practice. Your body, mind, and energy will learn to adapt and respond to the effects of meditation, opening up your clairaudience and increasing its clarity. Give it time and patience, and you should notice gradually increasing results.

1 Like

I will do, I did another meditation last night before I went to bed. I had goosebumps, but my head was hurting a bit again. I’m going to take it slow and steady. How will I know my senses for clairaudience has been opened?.

Clairaudience is so fucking hard, wish it was more easier. Can spirits also forefully awaken clairaudience? I asked my succubus to do it several times but nothings happened.

1 Like