Citrine For Money Magick - Complicated Process

Using Citrine For Money Magick.

Citrine is great for money magick, however just carrying it on you isn’t going to do much.
It might don’t get me wrong, however here I’ll teach you how to use a Citrine crystal/gem to get maximum results.

Physical Cleansing.

There are many ways you can cleanse Citrine.
Water cleansing is a great method, can use normal water with sea salt in it.
Natural running water is better like a lake, river etc. Water from the faucet works too, it isn’t the best method though.

Once it’s physically cleansed that doesn’t mean it’s properly 100% spiritually purified.

Spiritual Cleansing.

On your altar, table or floor create a upright pentagram with salt place the Citrine in the middle of the pentagram.
Once that’s done light a white candle.

Gaze at the lit candle and visualise a glowing white light, see it in the centre of the candle as a white orb.

See it spreading through all the wax, rising through the wick and finally bursting into the flame, until it’s a beacon of clean energy.

Next hold the white candle in both hands, move it over the lines of the pentagram, as you inhale next exhale slowly. Feel and see the white light descend from the candle and enter the lines of salt.

Next place the candle at the top point of the pentagram. Visualise the candle flow cleansing purifying light through the pentagram.

Hold your hands over the pentagram and recite, a cleansing, purification, exorcism incantation.
For example you can use this one from the KOF.

" Ashtu Malku tadat arkata,
Sastus seckz altamu partu,
Iretempal krez ta felta
Vaskalla regent met senturus,
Ta Sastrus esto melta
Kelta, Kelta, Kelta, Hine ".

Visualise the cleansing light not only flow through the lines but now enter the Citrine itself.
Close your eyes hands over the Citrine and see in your mind’s eye, the light enter the crystaline veins, cleaning and purifying every inch.

See the light flow into the aura of the Citrine, next penetrate the crystal’s orange brownish energetic matrix. Once this is done leave the Citrine there for a few minutes.

Charging Citrine.

1. Yellow or orange candles
  2. Sandalwood incense
  3. Herbs _ Cinnamon, Basil, Mint, Nutmeg etc
  4. Olive oil

Take a vile, bowl or bottle and place in it herbs which I have named above or anymore which are attuned with money, finances, success etc.

Obviously make sure the herbs are crushed as much as possible, next anoint the Citrine gem/crystal.

Light a yellow or orange candle, and light sandalwood incense.

Visualise in your mind’s eye yellow or orange energy rise from the candle, rising through the sandalwood incense which carries the essence of money.

Inhale deeply pulling in that energy into the putter material of the Citrine. Sinking into the oil intermingling with the energies of the herbs within the oil.

Allow the smoke and heat of the flame grace the Citrine, close your eyes and push your godlike power from your Zeal Chakra into the Citrine.

Awakening the powers within it, now place the Citrine in front of the candle and incense leave it there to charge in the energy of the area.

Binding Bune To Citrine.

Now the citrine has been cleansed, purified, empowered and charged.
It is has great potential and power to bring about the money you so desire.

Next we shall bind and utilise the powers of Bune into the citrine.

All you shall need is a green candle, Bunes sigil and a blade suitable for sacrifice.
Open Bunes sigil, recite Bunes enn over and over until the essence of Bune has risen from the sigil.
Place the Citrine on top of the sigil and structure a orb above the Citrine.

With your right hand guide Bune to house itself into the orb until all the presence, consciousness and power of the demon is held within the orb.

Next with your right hand bring the orb down into the citrine, condense it and solidify it.
Next place your hand on the actual citrine and visualise energetic walls inside the crystal, creating a lava like energy.

Focus on your breath and see this energy hardening creating a unbreakable energetic wall, stopping Bune’s presence from leaking out.

As the adepts in evocation know to house a spirit to the fullest degree it should always be sealed with blood for maximum success.

Now that’s done the remainder energy of Bune will be still within the sigil, light the green candle and allow the energies to rise from the sigil to bless the material of the Citrine.

Close your eyes, visualise the green candle and project your desire for money into the wax.
See the green energy rise through the wax, the wick and the flame.

Until it’s become a beacon of green light, with your right hand guide that energy into the citrine.
See in your mind’s eye dollars, pounds, euros, yen and all the currency’s you can think off.
See in your mind’s eye, your bank account and seeing the balance get higher and higher.

Focus on the emotions you get from possessing the money and how great it feels to spend it, exhaust all that intention, desire and energy into the candle and citrine.

Breathe on the Citrine passing on your prana into the core of the Citrine activating it’s new powers, it’s energies within.

Activating it’s programmings and activating Bunes resources within it.

This can act as a powerful talismanic crystal, carry it with you, mediate on money with it.
Go looking for work with it, even keep it for future money magick to enhance the rite.

Sincerely

C.Kendall.

36 Likes

That is actually very brilliant. I may try that as a 2019 goal of mine is to manifest some funds.

2 Likes

Same. College ain’t cheap :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Hope it serves you both well, it acts like a conductor for money

3 Likes

Neither is living on your own and barely being 18 lol. Also attending two schools all at once.

1 Like

Thanks, it feels magnet like too. Imo.

Go you! You got this dude GET that money

1 Like

Yes thank you! Get yo edumacation lol and yo monty.

1 Like

I WILL hunty. Kick lifes ass. Thanks @C.Kendall

3 Likes

Your welcome Hun.

3 Likes

:joy:

1 Like

Can this be done with any money attracting crystal?

Hmm, do you know other kinds of magick that use Amethysts, Green Aventurine, and/or Tiger’s Eye?

I am definitely trying out this out @C.Kendall. Does it matter if the citrine gem I use is just a synthetic one? From where I live, it’s hard to know whether it’s a real, authentic gem or not. Thanks!

Great ritual thank you for sharing this. While performing the casting, some strange things happened with the candles, the candles burned down slowly I noticed there was no candle wax dropping down from the candles, the candles burned and finally went out, but with no melted wax, starting with the white candle, the wax seemed to evaporate into thin air, leaving only a burned wick after several hours. Is this a sign, has this ever happened to you before?