Gemstones as a spell component?

Hey y’all! Recently bought some Gemstones: Green Aventurine, Citrine, Tiger’s Eye, and Amythest. Like I had the urge to buy them, after seeing this post:

Like I’m curious about the other uses for these stones I bought, and if there are spells that would require these particular gemstones. So yeah, are there any spells that use these stones, or what else could I use them for? I also thought using them for Djinn vessels, but not sure which type of Djinn should I bind to one of these stones?

I’d meditate on each stone and feel out what each one would be best for.

1 Like

In the case of citrine, there are many fakes (cheaper amethysts that’s been baked) being passed off as expensive original natural citrine.

I use them a lot. Actually, I became kinda obsessed with them and ended up having one big mess on my altar… Just use the ones you _feel the bes_t with; like it was mentioned, meditate with each one to see how it makes you feel. Amathyst is one of the ones I like the best; gives off an energetic vibe that helps when I´m tired. Others I like are jade, tiger´s eye, tourmaline, and onyx.

Best,
Ch

1 Like

Amethyst is great for cursing! It’s energy is usually for healing and calming, but used in baneful magick, it gives people paranoia and anxiety.

2 Likes

Never heard or thought of this before.

Oh man, you got to tell me how you got an Amethyst to do that?! And do you know if there a baneful spell to bring financial ruin to your enemies? or death…

Hmm, anyway to tell if they’re fake?

well I don’t think it’s much more complicated than applying malicious intent

1 Like

Excellent… :smiling_imp: