CIA Occult Surveillance

I see you edited your post ,ok.
BUT.
I don’t refer to it as real hacking. Our minds are programmed to function in the narrow space of our physical plane. So, accessing our higher spiritual abilities, communicating with the metaphysical, is actually a form of hacking. We open this tiny , narrow space and teach it to be sensitive and receive signals from other planes. :woman_shrugging:t2:

And I will no longer indulge in this somewhat meaningless conversation, as it is derailing the thread.

I was never implying that the CIA is following this forum nor that this forum has anything to do with me being followed. I only recently joined this forum on April 1, 2020 and have been being followed for eight years. I do suspect that they read all my messages and everything I do.

1 Like

That wasn’t a demon you summoned and what u call magick is swamp gas! Nothing to see here folks! Move along!

Seems ur a targeted individual, which wouldn’t have anything to do with the occult…maybe…

1 Like

Maybe you’re right, but apart from a magick forum, this is also a community. And community members help each other.

While it really isn’t suitable to talk about things like these and the topic might hit the border of the BALG guidelines, but if the devs choose not to take it down, then it’s fine to help.

Why the hell would you call the CIA anyway? They don’t give two shits about the occult. They’re not going to be willing or able to help you.

What is this supposed to mean?

I noticed the drones around the same time that I started experiencing paranormal phenomena. It definitely does have to do with the occult. When I asked some outside force, probably a spirit, “how are you doing this?” The word “occult” or “occult” actually appeared on the piece of paper. The second “occult” is spelled with an o instead of a u. It is being autocorrected by this forum. I am telling the truth, nearly 100%; this is why I am so detailed.Nobody really believes me even though I am telling the truth. I have spoken to countless priests, and only one listened to me. Every other priest and almost every other person dismisses my case as mental illness.

1 Like

why you think feds doesnt need intel of occult ? if they are collectiong your fuckin fingerprints ?

since i am omniscient i do understand fully what they are trying to map/achieve with their “studies” / spying, but i also know death is unforgiving towards breaking creator laws, these people are not citizens of real estate earth anymore…

let them go play with machines somewhere else…

How do you figure? If this is true, how would I know? They are the world’s top intelligence agency. They probably know something. Obviously, the police wouldn’t be able to do anything. I was experiencing severe psychic attacks and they were the only people I knew that would be able to help or know anything. The spirits actually told me to see a doctor. I know that I would just be labeled as schizophrenic. When I told my brother about the piece of paper disappearing from my pocket, he even said I was schizophrenic.

Because the CIA is more concerned with what happens in the material realm. Even if they knew about other realms, they’re not going to do anything about them unless it affects their line of work.

They’re not collecting fingerprints. That’s a load of horseshit. What the fuck would they need fingerprints for?

Like I said, they only care about the material realm. The other realms don’t mean shit to them.

That doesn’t mean they’re omniscient. There are things that even the CIA doesn’t know. There are far more qualified people in this area than the CIA.

How would they even help you?!

Excellent advice! You should take it.

Bruh, it’s better than not seeing a doctor. If anything, it can help tell the difference between the hallucinations and real experiences.

1 Like

fingerprint is unique… only you can have your fingerprint…

they do collect them, it has something to with vibration too…

I have seen a doctor. He doesn’t know the difference between hallucinations and real experiences. How would he? I brought up the drones one time. He said that since I see them and am not just hearing them, that they are there. I brought it up another time. He said that these are a hallucination. I know they are not a hallucination.

Go see him again. Frequently.

Because he’s been trained to know the difference.

Some people with schizophrenia suffer from visual hallucinations as well as auditory.

If needed, then see another doctor.

I have seen a doctor. He doesn’t know the difference between hallucinations and real experiences. How would he? I brought up the drones one time. He said that since I see them and am not just hearing them, that they are there. I brought it up another time. He said that these are a hallucination. I know they are not a hallucination.

Normally, with schizophrenics, visual hallucinations are still seen with your eyes closed. This has never been the case with me. Spirits used to manifest webs and spiders that would go around me. At least, I would see this. It may be that the spirits would just make me see this. It seemed like a hallucination because when I move or look left or right, the spiders coming down on webs follow. Once, I was angry, so I just reached out as webs were being manifested and touched them (the webs). I felt the webs. Tactile hallucinations are really rare. I think I was actually touching something that the spirit was manifesting. Note: when I say spirit, it can mean alien or any unknown outside force (I don’t really know what it is).

But why?

It sounds like a big waste of time.

do you understand what is unique, im not offensive in this, but if something is only one in world, they surely want to find out what it is about, and having everyuone on fiongerprint register is having everyone in fingerprint register…

its dna thing.

That is quiet worrisome. If the doctor can’t tell the difference , then you should question their abilities and hence their trustworthiness. Check with another doctor and collect different opinions.

1 Like

You are obviously a gang stalker, only here to stalk and fuck with whoever on this forum is your target.

I would like awareness of these types of special trolls, to be raised on this forum.

This topic is going so far off the rails, it’s unlikely to be something magick can fix.

8 Likes