Christian warfare mom came to visit

I was recently involved in a t bone accident and my Christian mom quickly got on the train to come see me. I found myself putting all of my occult books and things in a big box including my lock box altar. I feel very torn by how I’ve handled this situation. I love my mom and appreciate her support but don’t like her playing scriptures and warfare preaching in her room in my house on TV. She also gave my son a bible. I need advice on how to handle this better. I feel like the demons can get angry at me. Tonight she said she heard a voice saying “mom, mom” and got up and asked if I called her. What to do? She doesn’t know I am into witchcraft but she knows I’m not into Christianity like I use to be.

2 Likes

I would have done the same. Little by little. You can allude to having difficulty with biblical passages and theology, like the parts where God saves some and not others, and the ones he is the process of saving, some let’s go and drops the ball on, others he doesn’t, what it means that only a few are saved, the struggle with non-universalist interpretations of hell, etc.

One path of transition is convincing you have embraced universalism, that hell is purgative and remedial, not purely vindictive, and that hopefully all men will one day be reconciled. That God is big enough not only to destroy his enemies, but even the very enmity itself, and anything less than the conversion of enemies back to friends is not a true victory, etc.

Universalist Christianity for many is the segue to alternative spiritualities.

3 Likes

Sounds like you handled it great. You kept the peace and protected the family from discord. The only one upset is you, and you don’t need to beat yourself up about being private and discrete. We all know how hard this situation is including the entities, I’m sure they understand.

I’d say live and let live, and let go the ego piece that wants to take control instead of being as diplomatic as you were. When I’ve not done the same, I’ve always regretted it and it wasn’t necessary and didn’t help anything.

4 Likes

Thankyou for sharing your thoughts and insight.

1 Like

I appreciate you sharing your experience and thank you for the video. :+1:

2 Likes

Love to me, in any form outside of self love, is something that is complicated, vague, and above something that lots of people use it to take advantage of others. It’s something I like to avoid when I can because of these issues.

Love is like God. People talk about in praise, but everyone has their own interpretation of it. For example, there are those who believe that if you love something/someone, you should set it/them free. That to love someone means that their freedom to live life on their terms means more to you than your own petty desires for them. That’s the camp I’m on. Then there are those with the “I love you, so I know what’s best” Mentality. That’s the camp I’m against.

People who are fanatics about an ideology are generally of the second notion. They won’t admit it, but they’ll use the concept of love to divide, manipulate, and bully others. While those of the first notion are typically level headed. They understand that the most you can other to another, or expect from them, is freedom and the occasional support.

I guess where I’m going is that if you’re mother truly loves you, as Christ would want her to, she’d respect your wishes in your house and not interfere with how you raise your family. If not, then she is unwelcomed. Even though you love her, that doesn’t mean you owe her anything. You don’t go into her house and force your beliefs on her, so she shouldn’t do it either.

I know it’s harsh, and may drive a wedge between you two, but in my opinion, conflict is the price we pay for individuality. It’s better to lose someone over a disagreement than for one person’s way of life to be forced into another.

2 Likes

You made some good points! Very thought-provoking! You are right, if she really loves me she would respect my home. I know she won’t because she is heavy into deliverance from demons so I will have to get her a hotel room next time! Thanks!

I was worried that I took too much time to make my point.

1 Like

Even if it were longer, I would take my time to read every word because I need all the advice I can get regarding this.

I can definitely understand it being kinda frustrating to have a Christian family.
Especially when it seems like they start assuming random things are somehow evil or whatever.

I myself wish my family, especially my mom, would realize the truth about spiritual reality, Magick, and so on.
Somehow I think things would be less complicated if I didn’t need to hide what I’m into.

1 Like

I wish deeply the same thing. Hopefully one day the truth will be revealed.

1 Like

I wonder if Magick can be used for planting psychic seeds of doubt in the minds of christians so they start questioning everything they thought they knew.

1 Like

Good idea but I think it depends on the type of Christian they are. If they are always praying against psychic attacks etc I don’t think it will work.

1 Like

Of course. I was raised Protestant and converted to Catholicism, Latin Mass, Scholastic theology, committed against Satan for 18 years. And now embracing Satanism. There is often a background you know nothing about, and never forget that the powers of darkness are always seeking to plant their own psychic seeds the entire lifetime of an individual. It’s commonly thought in Catholic circles that we have both a guardian angel and guardian demon. I don’t think the demon is doing nothing the whole time, it’s a war of influences.

Hail Satan, Hail Lucifer, Hail the Black Star of the sea (Belial), guiding those who sail the seas of life toward the infernal light, Negris Polaris!

2 Likes

@MsEnergy1986 and @Post_lux_tenebrae.

Thanks. I don’t know what kind of Christian. I just know my family believes in the Bible, it’s God and Jesus.

How can I go about doing this?

One idea I barely started to have is to disguise Magick as something related to their christian beliefs which would hopefully cause them to practice that Magick which then leads to their spiritual power levels being raised which activates their psychic senses so they can see the spiritual reality themselves.

Or somehow cook up some powerful Magick with a Christian twist, theme, or style to it.

But I would not know how to even begin.

1 Like

Easy. Make what are called prayer cloths asking the Holy Spirit to anoint them with the spirit and power of the mantle of Elijah.

And infuse your own intent while making it a devotional. Charismatica and Pentecostals do this.

2 Likes

That reminds me of these preachers like Rev. Ike back in the day that used to sell these “anointed prayer cloths”. Scamming people to buy regular cheap ass handkerchiefs.

LOL

Rev. Ike, one of the original “prosperity gospel” preachers. Do a Google search on him. I think there might be some clips about him on Youtube.

1 Like

No demon will get angry with you. Secondly you may use stop a known enemy ritual from Damon brand book magickal protection.

The ritual won’t harm her in any way/ and even if it written “stop a known enemy” it doesn’t mean a person you are stopping must be an enemy NO but anyone even a loved one but do things that annoys you.

What the ritual does is to remove her will to annoy you with her preaching etc. If the ritual becomes success she will just stare at you doing your magick and she won’t say a word.

Also angels to silence the annoying, even gossips can be used on this. The the books says gossips but the angel silence anything you don’t want to hear. (Use 72 angels of magick/temple of angels by ars aurora) .

After you have silenced her send the angels to make someone understand your decision, so she will understand you’re no longer in Christianity but practicing magick and she has to respect your decision.

So start with the angels of silencing/stop a known enemy once you see her is not a bother anymore make her understand.

Good luck

1 Like

Sounds interesting.
I imagine that would probably fuse some Elijah energy into them.

I bet something similar could be done with really any spirit or entity.

Like invoke any spirit, fuse their energy into absolutely everything (especially food and drinks), and then see how much they get effected and influenced by all that energy they are unknowingly taking in. Sounds like a fun experiment.

1 Like